n00b question about maps with cool sniper rifles

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

js24u

Jun 23, 2003
Visit site
I am new to this forum, but have been playing UT online for a while.

I have recently been to a couple of DM Sniper sites where all the weapons are some sort of sniper rifle or rapid fire hand gun.

I run UT Cache cleaner to save any new maps I come across.

However, the cache cleaner does not save these weapons and I have not been able to find a mod for this.

Can anyone give me a clue or point me in the right direction ?

TIA

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
You talkin about the Zark Assault rifle? The full auto sniper weapon?

I remember the VSK server has an enhanced enforcer weapon that will tear you up, maybe that's what else you're looking for.

Last edited:

js24u

Jun 23, 2003
Visit site
Actually each weapon is replaced by some sort of fancy rifle or rapid fire handgun. They all have scopes and each weapon fires.in a unique way.

I am familiar with the Zark assault rifle and with the enhanced shock rifle.

Here are 2 servers that I frequent that use these weapons:

[CSHP] Bad@ss`s Friendly Sniper Server

[CSHP] Sassy's Friendly Sniper Server

They can both be found on the Unreal Tournament Server Browser under the Deathmatch tab.

The maps for these sites are mostly the large room, low-gravity type.

I just wish someone could tell me how to get these weapons.

Gaming with these weapons is a real blast. You get killed more often, but the fast game speed is really an adrenaline rush.

Any help would be appreciated.

MFK-b0B

Jul 26, 2003
sadfsdaf
Visit site
I would also like to know how to make the maps you download from servers to have to same guns in the maps but that aint how it works. I once heard you have to use unreal ed to edit the map and put them in or something like that. So does anyone on this forum know how to play these maps with the cool snipers (ie: bin slayer,mac 10, assult rifle)

thanks a bunch

d0g

Happy Camper
Dec 13, 2002
uk
Visit site
js24u,
if u r a regular to these servers,try speaking with an admin.
we run a sniper server (only zark assault though)
but if a known regular is after a mod or anything else
from the server we always do our best to help or at
least point them in the right direction ;)

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
VSK are an odd bunch and I don't think they've understood the free spirit that most UT map and mutator authors adhere to.

I think I know the sort of sniper rifles you mean. I was once on the MOD clan server (don't know if it's still up) and they had all sorts or sniper rifles, one shooting big green bursts, another causing big explosions when they hit, etc. I'd try to find this server and get in touch with the admins.