Medieval!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
it is made out of almost all non solids so bsb holes are almost non existant, but it also makes shadows almost non existant, but its the price you pay to make unreal ed 2.0 render a single room with 15,914 polys :) hope you like the screens :D

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
its Unreal Ed 2.0 retail from UT :) I modeled everything in the screens within the editor, if only i could skin than wed have something !

oh and btw *bow to your new god!* :D jk

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
The objects are all really nice but the wall in the background looks too even [and the stone pieces all look the same]. But very impressive, especially considering you used UED2 for that.

Ranger 223

MS Paint Pimp
May 26, 2002
that broadsword is mighty sexy...

/me walks into medieval room, and gets .000000001 fps

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
the file size is 9.1mb's, and makeing it with no bsb probs wasnt too hard..makeing them non, and semi solid helps alot and the scale is much larger than it should be, if u were to walk into the room your player would only be about half way up to the table leg :D and the thing with the wall is i was just too lazy too make each stone different...maybe at a later date, i could definatly add more detail ..and i also never made the Axe i had planned ;)