Screenshot Thread 2003

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
Another great map as i can see

congratulations fist_mlrs

Last edited:

w00p

Windows at its best
Whoah, fist, how did you get that map (I know its name, nanana :p) that bright? Today, I got a chance to swiftly view it, but sheesh, gamma check :con: Yes, mine was 10, as always...
Maybe even my monitor is f00ked. Great. My entire rigs worth: 10€ (lots of usable metal)

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
predator_321_go said:
Whoah, fist, how did you get that map (I know its name, nanana :p) that bright? Today, I got a chance to swiftly view it, but sheesh, gamma check :con: Yes, mine was 10, as always...
Maybe even my monitor is f00ked. Great. My entire rigs worth: 10? (lots of usable metal)

its the evil opengl übercontrast... :D

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
fist_mlrs said:
its the evil opengl übercontrast... :D

One of the new features of the upcoming 2.2 version of Chris Dohnal OpenGL should solve this old OGL problem
http://cwdohnal.home.mindspring.com/utglr/

Things that may make it into 2.2.
- Gamma corrected screen shots.
- Additional color adjustment(s), such as brightness.
- A request high resolution z-buffer option (to fix problems when running with 16-bit color on video cards where this is supported).
- Improved error checking/handling for vertex program mode. Will fall back to standard mode if vertex programs fail to load.
- As usual, additional code cleanup and various mostly minor tweaks.