Make Something Unreal Contest

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Let's post maps here to playtest, uh... Like the Forum header says.
I want a map from an NCer to win.
We have a mess load of talent lurking about. Several Ownage mappers etc.
If anything, playtest MY map and tell what I should fix. It'll be ready sometime in the next "two weeks".

If you don't want a general d/l, PM me and I'll give your map a goin over, the Twrecks way - no mercy.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
I'm working on a map, dunno if I'll submit it or not. Depends if I like it by the end or not (and given past maps I'll prolly hate it by the time I've finished it, unless I hurry up and rush it off in which case it wouldn't be good enough anyways).
I expect hourences or tonnberry to win a prize at least though, be it best map, or original content (or both) :tup:

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
I'd like to hear the buzz of who's making stuff or has stuff they are submitting before I go any further :p

Luggage

wins.
Apr 25, 2001
Germany
www.planetunreal.com
I'm working on a map too... but with the fun I have irl atm I doubt I'll be able to complete it in time to be considered for the first phase...
I'll gladly help everyone with testing too btw, get in touch... I'm a pretty picky bastard (in a good sense) when it comes to critting maps, mmh kay?

gears

Jun 20, 2003
Well I do need some feed back on a map I posted a day ago. Trying to get it ready. It is pretty much finished.

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?threadid=109270
post comments there.

It does not have a simple layout. The flag rooms are back to back. You can see eachothers flag rooms thru the water cooling windows. The bots know their way around. The assult pathing got a little complicated. But I do need some feed back. Hope you like the eyecandy. By the way electricity and lightning will kill you!