Can someone....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CaMpErS TeNT

Nov 25, 2001
Ohio
Visit site
...Give me a fxckin' link so a can download this MOD I tryed to do it off the site and I need a password or somesh*t and I need to sigh up for somesh*t for fileplanet

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
hmm
well i'd say sign up with fileplanet sine a good number of maps you'll find on servers are only hosted on fileplanet at this time. (that i know of)

Don't bother with the pay for your own server stuff, but the free, basic account is fine. Think of it this way.. Your probably not Bin ladin, so i doubt that you should care that you have to fill out a little form, that allows them to make sure you stay in line waiting for an open server.

besides you shouldn't fool yourself.
There's no santa, no tooth fairy, and no anonymity online.

Just a matter of looking at your IP really.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Follow these steps:
  • Click Downloads above
  • Click Infiltration for Unreal Tournament
  • Click Infiltration for UnrealTournament v.2.86
  • Click Infiltration286-Setup.zip
  • Click Download File

So easy even I could do it. No passwords needed from what I could tell.

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
No, you need to register with fileplanet. It's free, so go for it man...LOTS of files from there...the name of the website says it all :)

And listen to DEFcon, don't sign up for the your own server thing, unless you really want to :) Otherwise it's all free.

Lolo Konijn

Huppel huppel
Jul 30, 2000
The Netherlands
I also get the password window when I try to dl something with download-accelerator, its caused by my computer trying to make 7 connections at the same time. The inf server only allows 2 connections at the same time.

Tiran Kenja

CO of Creepers
Feb 26, 2001
www.creepers.org
Originally posted by DeRailer
wow, this community had became a lot more patient than I thought it'll be. :tup:

Yeah well. The community is under the same kind of influence the universe in the Dune books was under in the 4000 year reign of the Tyrant (or Leto II if you like). The ultimate goal (however hard it is to see in our short attention span) is to the population to live peaceful and patiently.

It feels the same anyway.

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Welcome to INF! I'm to tired to write all the stuff that I normally do, so just look in mah sig, and visit the Project Infiltration Forums (click on community in the link part above, then click on project INfiltration - for all your 3rd party INF needs :D)

Whups...I did it anyway...

Anyhoo, you'll hear a couple acronyms while here.

RA - Real Aim. A mutator developed by Yurch for Clan AFA to make INF feel more realistic for that clan.
AFA - Armed Forces Association (methinks...). Made up of Previous and Current military members as well as some civilain aids, like Yurch. They're out to play INF realistically as possible AND educate the rest of us as to how the real military does things.
RTS- Random Team Spawn. A mutator that makes the teamspawns for games in totally random locations, so it's like playing a map for the first time, every time.
DropInINF - Another mutie that adds time based respawning to INF. Currently in very primitive stages, the 1.91 Beta has many new features, such as percent dead respawning (ala DOD), time interval respawning (ala Return to Castle Wolfenstein), and options to broadcast the time remaining, have TK punishment, and an alternate scoring method for balancing out games with infinate lives.

Once Again, Welcome!

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
hey muffin you need to add something to the PLATE

put on something about.. if they like fast action most servers will provide that
and if they like slower strategic action then give them the list of RA servers

i think we might be losing new players cause they play one or the other and dont get a chacne to play both

just tonite someone i seen having a rough time on rusher servers was on afa and said it was officialy the coolest game ever

so people should be made aware of both worlds to try out