DM-1on1-Sequator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

faderide

Far beyond driven
Nice 1on1 map.
Really like the connectivity and zaxis. The texturing and lighting is good. The skybox needs work-it detracts from the rest of the level. From below its not too bad (clouds seem to be moving too fast), but from the sides (looking at through the glass)..well you can see what I mean.
Woudn't hurt to sneak in an ambient sound or two either, but don't really feel it neccessary.
I really dig the map:) ...I'd definately work on the skybox though.

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
Agreed on the Skybox. I just slapped something together for that to be honest.

I was initially concerned about the size for 1on1 (it plays well for 2 on 2 teams or 4 player DM also, I think) - never tried to focus on a particular map-type before.

I've found a couple booboos on the texturing (floor in main room, for example). The textures in this Xtortion.utx pack are kinda bland & limited too - tho I put a little UTtech1 in.

Perhaps the lighting can be tweaked or sharpened, which may help some of the texture blandness or grayness of the map... dunno.

Should I assume the weapon/ammo/pickup placement was appropriate? I was worried the sheildbelt in the open, but my thinking having it accessible from multiple paths made it work ok.

Thanks for the feedback - anymore is welcomed