Frickin People

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
So you know....I run an auto repair shop.....

God I can`t believe the nerve of some people!!

"I don`t have all the money to pick up my car....I know I owe you $700 but I`m just going to come by this weekend and pay you $200 on sunday and get my car and pay the rest in three weeks."

First off Buddy...... I`m not open on sunday!! Nor do I do anything related to the shop on sunday. You can drop off anything you want....just don`t expect me to be here or do anything with it till monday.
Second.....you don`t get your car till you pay for the bill in full!!
I`ve never seen you before but I`m suppost to trust you with $500 of my money??? I don`t think so!!
Boy they screem they don`t have the money and need the car to go to work and all that...but once they reliese they arn`t getting the car...they come up with the money fast enough!! They are back in 15 mins with the cash!! Funny how that happens. :rolleyes:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Originally posted by Rukee
So you know....I run an auto repair shop.....

God I can`t believe the nerve of some people!!

"I don`t have all the money to pick up my car....I know I owe you $700 but I`m just going to come by this weekend and pay you $200 on sunday and get my car and pay the rest in three weeks."

First off Buddy...... I`m not open on sunday!! Nor do I do anything related to the shop on sunday. You can drop off anything you want....just don`t expect me to be here or do anything with it till monday.
Second.....you don`t get your car till you pay for the bill in full!!
I`ve never seen you before but I`m suppost to trust you with $500 of my money??? I don`t think so!!
Boy they screem they don`t have the money and need the car to go to work and all that...but once they reliese they arn`t getting the car...they come up with the money fast enough!! They are back in 15 mins with the cash!! Funny how that happens. :rolleyes:

You should have asked him why the **** he brought the car there in the first place if he didn't have the cash.