What the hell is wrong with you Brits?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I can see LK doing this.:p

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20020208/od/leisure_valentines_dc_1.html
LONDON (Reuters) - It's the most romantic day of the year, but for many people the cards they receive on February 14 are not from a Valentine, but from themselves.

One in nine love missives received on Valentine's Day (news - web sites) were sent by people to themselves ``to save face on the dreaded V-day,'' according to a survey released by online retailer amazon.co.uk on Thursday.

Amazon, which questioned more than 1,000 people in Britain, France and Germany, also found one in three cards was received by a parent and one person in 10 admitted to stealing a card from a sibling or housemate.

Amazon said Germans were the least romantic, with 69 percent saying Valentine's Day was unimportant, compared to 54 percent of Britons and 46 percent of French.

Germans were also the most likely to forget to give their partners a present while the French spent the most on their loved ones.

One in three French lovers splashed out between $42 and $84 on a gift, and 11 percent spent more than $84.

The most common romantic gift in Britain and Germany was flowers. The French were more likely to opt for a romantic dinner or other surprise at home.

And for those who don't yet have a Valentine, British sex shop Ann Summers has compiled a chat-up guide to ensure no-one has to spend the year's most romantic day alone.

A poll of 5,000 Ann Summers customers came up with lines like: ``You, me, whipped cream, handcuffs, any questions?'' and ''Hi, I'm Mr. Right, someone said you were looking for me.''

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
/me should really take advantage of Valentine's day......

I mean hell, I've been looking for an excuse to ask out a girl......and this is just conveniently provided for ya.

I've never gotten a valentine besides the kind someone gave to all their friends. *sigh*.....

Foetal Youth

Nov 14, 2001
Eng-er-land
Visit site
Don't talk about valentines day, you'll depress those of us who have tried and miserably failed to find a date and are spending their 16th consecutive valentines day alone. :(
I move that BuF OT be declared a No Valentines day zone. All in favour say aye, all against say nay.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
they`re messin with your heads!!

Valentine's day is just a reminder to the single people of what they are missing year round!!

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
Re: Heh heh...

Originally posted by Psycho_Leech
If you think sending a card to yourself is weird, how about sending a card from your imaginary friend, to someone else's imaginary friend?

H'owd u know about Oscar?:mad: