PDF to GIF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
Anyone know how to convert pdf documents into gif images? I know they are two totally seperate concepts, but I've heard there is a converter program out there- i can't find it though. Even google failed me on this one :(.

Any help would be appreciated!

ps. If you say "screenshot" I'll personally lead my hampster army to your very house and chew your ankles off! *me glares at all the smart-asses*

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
While we are at it:
I'd like a PDF to txt/html/whatever converter

Just brining PDF into an open format

badmaninheaven

Powerslave
Jun 8, 2001
Green Hell.
Originally posted by mute
ps. If you say "screenshot" I'll personally lead my hampster army to your very house and chew your ankles off! *me glares at all the smart-asses*
[ross mode] why ?why?why why why ? [/ross mode]:D

TwoHardCore

Feb 1, 2000
Calgary, Canada
I think you'll need Adobe Acrobat Distiller to be able to convert the text too. I know that Distiller will work, but it is a largely expensive application. You might just have to copy/paste from Acrobat Reader to notepad (or something similar).