Mac launcher X

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[TRIBE]LiquiD

Feb 4, 2002
sweden
Visit site
I'm quite sure this has been mentioned before but I was just wondering if you are planning to make an game launcher for Mac OS X. The Mac OS X version for UT is bein buildt and the last preview, version 2 is still a tad buggy but dang, it does a helluva improvement on the sound code. I noticed in the mod Tactical Ops that has a launcher for Mac OS X, there was no more echo and you could even hear the radio commands now, yeap, very nice.

[TRIBE]LiquiD out.

PorterINF

Apr 10, 2001
Visit site
Good post! Indigo said he used Code Warrior to make the Tac Ops OSX launcher. I just hope that Sentry can make a solid 2.87 launcher for classic!

[TRIBE]LiquiD

Feb 4, 2002
sweden
Visit site
classic launcher

Yea true about the classic one. Current launcher tend to launch Inf in the background, behind the finder. Also how it sets graphic render engine to Glide by default, first time you start it that is. I have to replace the Rave settings to the UT one aswell, or the framerate/performance is really degraded(using a G4 450 agp with Radeon). Other than that its cool, yeap.

[TRIBE]LiquiD out.