McMuffin, Project Infiltration, I can't the skins pack he made!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the_resistance

Gun in hand, ready to die!
Jun 19, 2001
Visit site
Can anyone help? I can't get to Project INF to get the skin pack. I want to add for my server.

I also would like to know where to get the latest version of RA?

Yurch's sig is old I believe.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khutan

Always in a vicious circle....
Jul 25, 2001
Merseyside, UK
www.planetunreal.com
Said by me, over here
Project Infiltration is having some hosting problems, which means the site has to be re-written (in PHP, as opposed to WebObjects) and re-hosted somewhere else...I'm a little unsure exactly what's going to happen with it, maybe Keg can put up a temporary version somewhere. What do you think Keg?

Mario
I tried attaching the requested file to this reply. Didn't seem to work. Sorry about that.
That's because the maximum size of an attachment is 1MB ;)

I also would like to know where to get the latest version of RA?
Delete it from your system, and then connect to AFA#2 and auto-download it. AFA#2 always has the very latest version ;)

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Hmm...re-do it in PHP. If BC doesn't fix it, that might have to happen...but all my PHP work will be going towards the RAIL at the moment...as soon as I get the frikkin page started.

I'm going to start working on a PHP based RAIL site on a home linuxbox, but that can't be put anywhere for public viewing.