B.O.N.E. LAN, Best Of New England - Who's interested?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
I'm currently working on putting together a lan party in Boston, tentatively named BONE, for Best Of New England. It'll be a UT only party of course (god bless), but I'm currently working on location, cost, prizes, all that good stuff.

I curious to see how many peeps in BuF would be interested in going, and if so, what they'd like to have there. (Mods/Ladders/etc.).

I've already talked to a few places, and am going to be working with stores for sponsors, etc., so I'm working on getting everything together.

The location of the LAN is looking to be in Allston, at a place called "Cyberstation". They have 30 computers all set up, all the person would need to bring is their headphones, mouse, and UT disc just in case.

OK peeps, who'd show? :)

-I_AM{skullface}

rakim

oh boy...
Feb 3, 2002
I'm a nomad
maybe.... I live in Lexington, kinda far since im left with no car and no hardcore UT buddies with a car. So i would except for the transportation. kick ass idea though.:D