EU allows merger of HP and CrapPaq!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
The Euorpean Union has decided to allow the merger of Hewlett Packard and Compaq! WTF is this? Now we have one giant computer company churning out crappy PC's instead of two semi-giant ones... what could be worse? I suppose the end of the world would be worse, but that also means the end of CrapPaq and Hewlett Crappard.... so in a sense, the end of the world would be better than this merger.. hmmm :hmm:

HEY!
Compaq is my people...

actually...
*falls to knees*

Compaq is people!!!

*pause*
anyway...
its funny how the HP family DON'T support this action. Guess they bought a compaq once :D

Compaq is a Housotn Based company, and I have a few friends who lost jobs in the whole shuffle. :(
and every person who worked with Compaq seemed to know they where turning out crap PCs :p