January 26th: A day to remember

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
Another reason

It is also the day I commend you for partially 'repairing' your sig.
You know, the part that said "Trail by Fire".
Now all you have to do is fix the other error in your sig! ;)

As for 2.87, don't hold your breath! :)
I can hardly bear the waiting myself... I'll go out in my brand new T and little else, no matter how cold it is! :p

C

DooMfreak

Feb 16, 2001
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
A day to forget...

I didn't get my PayPal confimation this week, so now i have to wait until monday to pre-order my CD.

Do you think it's worth getting a t-shirt? Going to cost some serious Canadian dollar.

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
You guys, don't get your panties in a knot. They said straight out on the news that its going to be out late. They said they just started/in the middle of making the CDs, and are probably finished now. Give FedEx atleast a week and a half too ship, well.....:(

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Doomfreak, even without PayPal confirmation code, you have a 100 USD reserve, which is enough to get the 2.87 CD ... At least that's what i was told.... So i gues you shouldn't wait and order right now (what i did before entering confirmation code and i had no problems)... ;)

Teufel Eldritch

The Devil's Own
Jul 17, 2001
Edmonds(Seattle), WA., USA
Visit site
Well to kick off this special occasion I made a INF tab for Gspy ARCADE. This tab is not for Gspy 3D. I repeat it is NOT FOR GSPY 3D. If you want it you can email me for it at bobyaddayadda@hotmail.com

I myself no longer use Gspy browsers. I actually use The All Seeing Eye. Gspy is the Microsoft of the gaming world. I just made this tab cuz I like tinkering around with stuff.

Teufel Eldritch

The Devil's Own
Jul 17, 2001
Edmonds(Seattle), WA., USA
Visit site
ack! I forgot something! I also made a spray for HL. The spray is a INF logo so you can go running around playing your favorite HL mod spraying the INF logo everywhere. I dont play CS but it would be almost worth it to see a INF spray in a CS game. hehehe

If you want the spray email me and Ill send it to ya.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
I hope they can delay releasing it until 02-02-02 ... that way I'm sure most people will be watching tv instead of using the internet where I live => faster download for me :)
// --
< 3 days if they still think they can release it in january ;)

Troubleshooter

Aug 5, 2000
The Netherlands
Originally posted by A_Rimmerlister
I hope they can delay releasing it until 02-02-02 ... that way I'm sure most people will be watching tv instead of using the internet where I live => faster download for me :)
// --
< 3 days if they still think they can release it in january ;)

hehe :) you got that right. my ISP wont be used as much as normal then :D