Quadshot

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-RD-(AoR)

Lunatic Happy Bunny
Jan 20, 2002
fUnland
Visit site
Hello, I'm n00b and had never heard about quadshot 'til this day. Browsing through weapons in Ued noticed a gun called Quadshot in Unreal weapons. Tried it in my UT map but it didn't work(duh) and then tried in Unreal and it didn't work there either. For all you vet's this is propably old stuff but I still want to know if there's a way to get this gun working. Gun seems complete on the outside but I have no idea about scripting so I don't know if it has any "guts". I'd have a whole bunch of questions about BSP-holes and zones too but for now I only want to know more about Quadshot :)

-RD-(AoR)

Lunatic Happy Bunny
Jan 20, 2002
fUnland
Visit site
thanks, I'll try it right away :)
btw, is it possible to import that kinda mod into my map and make the gun playable? I've always wanted to use shotgun in UT and that would be a nice touch in my first map :D