Zundy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
You're always so good at finding s<b></b>hit on the net, I am totally stumpted. I need an adapter to change the s-video output on my card to a single composite rca (yellow) plug. I called Circuit City and some yo-yo-yo guy rushed me and told me they had it, very different story when I went to the store. The guy told me after the first three words left my mouth that they don't have it and to go to Radioshack. He told me that the guy on the phone must have misunderstood. :rolleyes:
Well, my mom took down all this very detailed info on her damn palm and went to a Radioshack in "the city" where she works, but they treated her like an idiot (she's not very good at these things to begin with). I can't find a dealer that actually has this on the net but I know it has to exist. I can't bring my 27' tv upstairs for fear of breaking it so I have to find an adapter and use my old 19' instead. If you can find this I'll sell you my soul. ;)

Thanx for <i>any</i> help in advance bro. :)

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Bah, I have google in my faves but when I tried it I got crap. $100 at that site! :eek:

Wow, that's pricey as f<b></b>uck. Ima look around at that site some more, thanx for the link bro! :)

Ah sweet, $23! Much better. I don't get it, s-video to single RCA video = $100, s-video plus your sound card audio to three RCA = $23? Heh, wierd site. :)

Damn, this means I can copy divxs to tape with sound! Sweet! Thanx again Zundy! :D

<small>thanx kisen, you too rogue</small> :p

Last edited:

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Was going to suggest that search engine... but alas the great and magnificent Zund has beat me to it! Oh, btw... awesome sig Balli ROFL :D