1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundy: Getting harder and harder to see why you like Coulter...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RogueLeader, Feb 27, 2002.

1. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2002/feb2002/coul-f27.shtml

The article calls her a fascist, and correctly. Killing "liberals" (i.e. those who don't agree with her)? Liberals arn't who people should be worrying about, someone should put this bitch down... :mad:

2. Mad_Dog

Mad_Dog Voice Of Reason

Damn right. They should stick her in Camp X-ray. Shes the same as the Al-Quaeda, just a different religion.

3. Ballistophobia

Ballistophobia Hedonistic Forum Panacea

And wouldn't that make you as bad? :p

I thought that was f<b></b>ucked until I thought about it, for that's precisely what a lot of the people who are for the attacks on the 11th feel the same way about us. They'd love to come here and kill everyone who is a leader and make everyone else Muslim (or whatever) and not allowed to shave or listen to music or whatever other religious persecution those f<b></b>ucks force on people. But, of course, I do not agree with her at all and I think she wasn't serious but rather demonstrating how asinine it sounds to us but how reasonable a similar thing is to the "enemy", like blowing up buildings and planes without extreme prejudice for who could be in those buildings, I mean what if kids where in there, nothing justifies killing innocent civilians and especially children. There's no right that can EVER come out of that and anyone who advocates that it can is full of s<b></b>hit and f<b></b>uckin insane. My $.02, don't take it too seriously for I know s<b></b>hit about world affairs...

4. Mad_Dog

Mad_Dog Voice Of Reason

Re: Re: Zundy: Getting harder and harder to see why you like Coulter...

I guess so...:hmm:I figure its worth it to keep all the religous fu<i></i>ckups in one place.:p

I don't mean all religous people are fu<i></i>ckups, I just mean the harcore right of any religion who are goddam crazy.

5. RogueLeader

According to bin Laden's fatwah, his goal is for the U.S. to remove its troops from Saudi Arabia. I have only read parts of it but from what I read nothing indicates he cares about the religious makeup of the U.S.

6. Ballistophobia

Ballistophobia Hedonistic Forum Panacea

Fair enough, but what I remember is that "they" (not all muslims) believe anyone who is not muslim is against muslims which is beyong retarded.

Hehe, 'Dog. I agree.

7. shadowkil

shadowkil New Member

That's an interesting point. Howver, he doesn't rule Saudi Arabia. Has their government asked us to remove our troops? Who threw airplanes at our people? bleh. Personally I'm still waiting to see the evidence - I was left with the impression that he had more or less claimed responsibility in one of the videos released, but heard elsewhere he had not.

8. RogueLeader

The government doesn't want our troops to leave, but the people (who don't get any say in what the government chooses for them) want the troops out.

The U.S. government released a video in which bin Laden claims responsibility, but a German news program did an independent translation and found that the government had mistranslated to make it seem that way. The government added words like "before-hand" to imply he knew about it before it happened, when it was really just an analysis of the attacks after the fact. To this day there has still been no evidence released to link bin Laden to this specific attack.

9. Dupre

Dupre Code Pimp

Speaking of videotapes, anybody keeping up with the Daniel Pearl one? I find the terrorists' demands amusing where they mix two-parts politics with one-part business.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/02/26/pearl.videotape/index.html

"The group's demands then scroll from the bottom to the top of the screen, including demands that Pakistanis at Guantanamo be released, that the U.S. presence in Pakistan end and that F-16 fighters -- which Pakistan purchased from the United States but never received -- be delivered."

10. MetalMickey

MetalMickey Banned

Most of the hijackers (14 of them, I believe) were Saudi.

11. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

I must admit she seems to be loosing her mind ... but look at these and ask me again why I like Coulter ;)

[​IMG]

:D

12. Gholam

Gholam Sergeant (Reserve), IDF

Sigh, she means well, but turns out no better for her home country than Baruch Goldstein for his :(

13. Mad_Dog

Mad_Dog Voice Of Reason

The way she's right wing... she's gotta be frigid. Probably wouldn't even climb on top... Such a waste.:(

:D:cool:

14. MetalMickey

MetalMickey Banned

LOL, Anal is out, Oral is out and You'd have to marry her to poke her.

Ordinary women are bad enough, but imagine having to listen to your new wifes neo-fascist, arch-christian psychotic ramblings just to get a shag.

15. Mad_Dog

Mad_Dog Voice Of Reason

Tell me about it... My ex is a good Catholic, "I wish someone like George W. could be elected in Canada", D&D is Satan kinda girl... I couldn't even drink.:tdown: All finished with that now. Everythings cool.:cool:

16. peachz

peachz BANNED

:lol:

17. Kuroshio Apocal

Kuroshio Apocal Sucka Free

Am I the only one who thinks the broad looks ugly? And has no ass too boot?

Rules of Picking Women.

1) Make sure she isn't a Psycho Bitch.

18. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

Actualy from what I've heard, Ms. Coulter is somewhat of a "party girl" who enjoys screwing her "groupies" ;)

19. MetalMickey

MetalMickey Banned

ROFL

Except her "groupies" are black people she has tied to a wall in her dungeon. And the KKK uniform really gets her going.

20. Mad_Dog

Mad_Dog Voice Of Reason

Party girl? I'll have to translate that as "Gin and tonic, hold the gin. Who wants to play truth or dare?":D

If you are serious... How does she have any respect politically? Does she go on insane rants to make up for her sexual sins?