1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge Thank you:lol: for closin the post

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PIMP_SoBeK, Feb 16, 2002.

1. PIMP_SoBeK

PIMP_SoBeK New Member

:lol: Zundfolge thanks for closin that. I see that alot of people in here want to start fights and DONT WANT to express opinions... I come on here expressin my views and was targeted for not going with the flow... When you talk down to tha Pimpin YOU WILL HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!! I did not go on there just spamming the server. I was TK'd because I like to SNIPE and some ppl COULD NOT wait for the LAST MAN TIMER.... I tried to bring it to the ADMIN he just payed me no attion. So I PUT IT WHERE HE COULD SEE about 5x so he kick me for SPAMMIN....:lol: Q: If I TK'd you because when I die, I don't want to have to wait on you to die... would you to not be mad to some degree?? There is no such thing as a *CAMPER* there is no such thing as a *RUSHER* there are just GOOD and BAD players.... When you start to have to TITLE peoples playin skills #1 your prolly dead an #2 you prolly sukk... A real GOOD player adapts!! I do not SNIPE all the time just when I FEEL like I can catch me some SUCKERS:lol: and If I hide in a CRATE and catch half the whole other team in the same spot. There SUCKERS!!!....:lol: Ain't nothing wrong tryin to remain alive at the end of the match.... But I guess as history shows us the SNIPER will never get no love... And to be BANNED from a SERVER or a FOURM for playin a certian position or voiceing an opinion is HELLA WEAK..... Like ROUGE said "I dont act up on the servers at all.." till you TK me for not playing like you motherfukker :D...............

~~For Eva Pimpin~~
    ~~SoBeK~~

2. UTProphet

UTProphet Trial By Fire

And what is it that you're doing with this post :rolleyes:

3. UTProphet

UTProphet Trial By Fire

p.s. - i do believe that there is a difference between snipers and campers though. and i'm suprised an afa would allow someone to tk you JUST for that. i've had to wait like 10 minutes on dasboot sometimes after i die, no problem. I should try harder next time. If you have to wait for a really long time people, maybe you ought to practice with bots so you don't die so fast? (bots are the best for that because their accuracy is 100% :D)

on a side note - this should really be in off topic. i don't care what point you're trying to prove

4. })FA|Snake

})FA|Snake New Member

Ya to be tked for camping on AFA2 means you were REALLY being an *******, but from your post i can belive it

5. bastardb

bastardb New Member

your a moron i hope they ban you from the forum for trying to continue the bitching

im sure however did it wouldnt have gotten aaway with it if you would have just taken care of the situation calmly or just left and posted it on the forum

but acting like more of an ass on the server will not give you a good reputation so noone will beleive anything you say

6. randomas

randomas New Member

I has a feeling the main problem here is of a linguistic nature .....

The perseption of you from the way you write is pretty negative.
    It sure don't help get your point across.

But hey that's just my opinion .....

7. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

Its called a PM. Familiarize yourself with them.

8. bastardb

bastardb New Member

Pineapple coverd Monkey?

9. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

PIMP_SoBeK, glad I could be of help :rolleyes:

10. FiringAimlessly

FiringAimlessly NOT going to waste another minute on CS!

- IT BEGINS AGAIN!!! :y5:

11. PIMP_SoBeK

PIMP_SoBeK New Member

I'm not tryin to be rude just being real...
    I dont recall I was talkin to you. Its people like you who insagate me to stat with my witty come backs:lol: if I go you should to...
    you were not there.. Plus your to young to have an opinion...
    Tellin you what I think, If you don't like it.. don't read it...

12. FiringAimlessly

FiringAimlessly NOT going to waste another minute on CS!

Remember that reality is the single most subjective and unrelibale category when trying for objectivity.

13. PIMP_SoBeK

PIMP_SoBeK New Member

:lol: what eva you say young playa....

14. BlAcK_PlAgUe22

BlAcK_PlAgUe22 I ooze.

You wouldn't happen to be black, would you?

15. PIMP_SoBeK

PIMP_SoBeK New Member

I sure hope your not tryin to go where i think your goin with that... Does it matter what color some one is? :tdown:

16. BlAcK_PlAgUe22

BlAcK_PlAgUe22 I ooze.

Err.. nevermind, i wasn't going there. :p

Anyways, if a mod locks a topic, thatb usually means end of story, and all stuff dies there. :)

Is this the continuation of that "sniping-from-20-feet-away-behind-crates" thing?

17. ElectricSheep

ElectricSheep Tommy Vegas

We all know what this thread needs....

[​IMG]

18. Mad_Dog

Mad_Dog Voice Of Reason

Only if you're pretending to be something you're not. Whatever colour you are, you sound like a fu<i></i>cking moron. Too many laughing smilies, tone it down a little.

19. PIMP_SoBeK

PIMP_SoBeK New Member

I was talkin to the one who closed the poat out. Ya'll are tying to agg it on!!!

20. BlAcK_PlAgUe22

BlAcK_PlAgUe22 I ooze.

UNIX manual of death! :D