1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge is on a crusade

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Zundfolge, May 2, 2001.

1. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

I want everyone in the community and especially everyone who runs a server to go here...

http://www.geocities.com/captain_pathetico/#14

And get Captain Pathetico's way cool INF mutator "Inf Compass".

I wanna start seeing this on the servers, and even if none of the server admins start using it. I think we should all get used to the directions in each of the commonly played maps so if I say on Kosovo (for example) that I spotted the enemy crossing the canal on the North end of the map...each and everyone of you will know WTF Zundy is talking about :D

/me buys Captain Pathetico a beer :D

2. robrob

robrob New Member

Wow You have my attention !!!

The compass in interesting.

I am really stoked about the mut that changes the camo's with the maps.

Our server is undergoing some dsl provider problems but that shout be nailed in a couple of weeks. If this thing works as advertised it is in !!!

Um INF team.... what are your thoughts on this ? does this jive w/ what you want the game to be ?

3. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

*BUMP*
    (yeah I know I could stick it to the top of the fourm, but I don't think I should use my moderator powers to push my personal agenda)

4. Gar

Gar Magnum Farce

A compass sounds useful.

I've downloaded the files but I'm not sure where to put them, and I guess I use the mutate button to activate it?

(sorry if this is a stupid question)

Cheers in advance

Gar

5. Mason

Mason Self appointed voice of reason

There are some interesting mutators there, I downloade a few, including the 'compass' and plan on trying them out later today.

6. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

Just put all the files in your UT/System folder...and in the case of the compass you don't need to add a button to show it, it's just a little letter in the bottom left corner of your HUD (looks like it' in the old Unreal HUD Typeface...looks cool :) )

Then under "Mutators" you need to select them there.

Another one of his mutators I'd like to see online is the Inf Fair game mutator (switches team starts back and forth each round)

7. Lord_Bunker

Lord_Bunker New Member

i love the map skins mutator, i've currently got is setup for about 50 some inf maps. i think i got most of them covered. it's pretty cool. the bleed to death is fun when you have just a few people playing.

only problem i've found with the compass is that if you switch views in spectator mode to follow someone else it will lock you compass to north until the next map.

i'd also like to see all servers running the fairgame mutator.

8. Gar

Gar Magnum Farce

Cheers

Thanks Zundfolge,

I'm off to try it now, much appreciated.

Gar

9. OpFor

OpFor Feeling suicide, thats O.K.

/me buys pathetico a coke because I'm under age :}

INF coolective and a whole bunch of other ones, sound EXTREMELY USEFUL! they should just hire pathetico on the team, he already has some stuff done that the team was planning for!

Hands up for Pathetico!!

10. Hodag

Hodag High on Jimson Weed and Lysol...

All these mutators...

...are great to play with...Thanks Zund for bringing these up. In LAN play I've been using camo to map, compass, and fair team starts...they all add a lot to the game...Thank you Pathetico!

11. vincenzo_og

vincenzo_og teh INFlirtationist

sweet,... nice one zund.

/me buys pathetico a shot o vodka, im under-age...whu?!... damn