1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZIP of 2.80 Maps Enclosed

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Acrappa, Mar 17, 2001.

1. Acrappa

Acrappa Oh Come On

Well, I requested someone to put the maps that weren't included in 2.85 into a ZIP file so others who did a fresh install wouldn't have to download the 40 MB file again, but nobody did it. So I did it...

This is for anyone who did a fresh install of UT and Infiltration 2.85. If you already have the following maps, then you don't need to download this:

DM-INF-MWH
    DM-INF-Peru
    DM-INF-Scramble
    DM-INF-Terrain

The file is 7.4 MB.

http://homepage.mac.com/sadtrue/FileSharing.html

<p align="right">[​IMG]</p>&nbsp;&nbsp;

2. Acrappa

Acrappa Oh Come On

By the way, you shouldn't be replacing ANY files. I don't know why you would, but you shouldn't.

3. buddyboy101

buddyboy101 Guest

DUDE!

dude! Thanks sooo much for doing that! I am not really sure why you did, I mean you didn't have to, and out of the goodness of your heart you posted your site, and made the file downloadable!

You are truly a good person. thanks

4. miscreant

miscreant New Member

thanks

thanks a lot, saves me uninstalling 285 maps, installing 280, then reinstalling 285 again.

5. buddyboy101

buddyboy101 Guest

acrappa: should I install your 7.4 map pack first or the 2.85 map pack?

Thanks a lot

6. bastard_o

bastard_o Lead Designer

7.4 map pack ?

What would be in this 7.4 map pack dude, would you like to share those with the community.

Bastard'O

7. oRGy

oRGy New Member

Yay!

Bastard-O, it's just a zip of the maps from inf 280 that weren't in the 285 map pack. No biggie..

But.. Acrappa, cheers mate! I'm really looking forward to playing Peru and the others, you done a great service :)

8. Acrappa

Acrappa Oh Come On

I don't think there is a 2.74 map pack. I'm pretty sure if you have the 2.80 and 2.85 maps installed, you're up to speed with everyone else. Unless they've been doing some downloading at RealMaps. :)

Cheers.

9. buddyboy101

buddyboy101 Guest

hehehe, my bad i meant 2.8 not 7.4...sorry bastard-o hehahah! by 7.4, i meant the 7.4 mb download from acrappa

so, acrappa, i just finished downloading your file, so do i just place the unzipped contents in the corresponding folders. And after that I install map pack 2.85?

Or should I install 2.85 map pack first?

Or does it not matter?

Thanks

10. Acrappa

Acrappa Oh Come On

Yeah, just put the stuff in the ZIP in the corresponding folders in your UT folder. Then you will have all of the 2.80 and 2.85 maps.

11. eraser

eraser I'm your brain on drugs.

thx

thanks alot acrappa, you saved me from installing first the 2.80-maps and than the 2.85-maos again. btw, i can recommend the spooger-maps i just downloaded the reactor-sector-maps - really great (in knew them from to and sf)

[​IMG]
    don't talk

12. oRGy

oRGy New Member

Hmm..

Well, I installed the pack, but it seems that all the files are corrupted somehow - they crash ut and unrealed whenever I try to load em. Anyone else getting this prob? Or is it just me and I had a bad download?

13. bastard_o

bastard_o Lead Designer

Hey oRgy

You still got any problems loading/Playing inf maps.

Not sure where you got the files from but anything within a zip should be ok right ?

You can play Inf maps with UT or UT maps with Inf or Inf maps with Inf... :)

What crashes are you having, log entries etc.

email me with any details please and I will try to help you out...

Bastard'O

14. buddyboy101

buddyboy101 Guest

Hey, I tried out your inf-2.8 7.4MB map pack and it didn't work. I put all the files in the corresponding inf folders. I opened up Infiltration and the maps were in the map list and everything.

Then when I selected one from the list at the game menu, inf closed automatically right as I clicked the mwh map. It gave me a big error message which didn't make any sense to me.

Now whenever I try to open infiltration I get a message that says something about: General Protection Fault! WWizardDialog: On back, advanced history, inidialog, intdialgo...

Let me tell you what i've installed so far. Inf 2.85 was my first time downloading inf ever. I didn't add any map packs yet, and I just played with the DM maps. Then I put your map files in the corresponding folders. Then the trouble began...

Should I have installed the 2.85 map pack first?

Thanks a lot

15. buddyboy101

buddyboy101 Guest

acrappa: is your 2.8 custom map pack only for macs?

16. Shag

Shag New Member

Same problem

Yep, messed me all up. Same exact thing. I tried the 2.80 map pack, too, but they slowed my system way down. When I removed them everything was smooth again.

17. Acrappa

Acrappa Oh Come On

Sorry guys. It's not Mac only, they're just UT files. I don't know why they wouldn't work but hopefully it helped some people out.

18. buddyboy101

buddyboy101 Guest

thanks anyway craappa, just one quesiton, in the map folder you have .u files, is that correct or shoould .u be in the system folder?