yurches bigass weapon thread.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
WellÉ

I'm sorry Yurch, I know what you're trying to do with the RA mutator, but I've tried playing with a hurdred times and I still "can't get used to it." I like the system the way it is now.

Mar 19, 2001
San Diego, CA
RA is the best mutator I have ever had the privledge to play. Keep up the good work Yurch. If only Inf could be this way we could get all the quakers whining that its to realstic to shut up :D

Zach10k

The AeroMaggot
Apr 6, 2001
NY
Visit site
Yurch, you got most of the community agreeing with you on this one. Keep it up man, your RA mutator is what kept me from ditching online INF play:cool:

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
<center>
mark.gif
</center>

Hilikus

Psychopsilocybin
Jun 2, 2001
sea foam green is in
Visit site
Could a focus adjustment be put into the sniper rifles so that if you have too powerful a zoom its too fuzzy and vice versa? Also, when you first zoom in with a sniper rifle it could be a fuzzy so as too mimic your eyes adjusting to the tunnel vision of the scope.

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
I bet they could make it fade in from complete blackness over a second or so.