Yurch!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

C.E.R.T. Boy

Warden of the UMC Nuthouse
Ok. after playing INF offline for close to two years now, I am finally joining the community in online matches. And loving it!!!

I am a strong supporter of the direction Yurch has been going in with regards to RA but I have just one question....

Why the hell do I get a version mismatch error every godamn time I attempt to join a RA server?

I've D/L 'd the most recent version, as well as having previous editions on my pc.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Originally posted by C.E.R.T. Boy
Ok. after playing INF offline for close to two years now, I am finally joining the community in online matches. And loving it!!!

I am a strong supporter of the direction Yurch has been going in with regards to RA but I have just one question....

Why the hell do I get a version mismatch error every godamn time I attempt to join a RA server?

I've D/L 'd the most recent version, as well as having previous editions on my pc.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

The latest running version can be found on AFA2. Sometimes yurch updates the server, and I don't even know about it. Ninja-yurch strikes again. :D

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
No, no,no, UTP just acts weirdly because he's not used to step out of the off-topic forums.
Come with me, UTP. There. The men in white coat are going to get you back home.... :D
Oh, did i mention he's supposed to be my clan boss :D ????

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
I never played on AFA due to my crappy ping and so never really tried RA. (My bad I know I know)

Why the hell the shotgun, scope, ... is not like that in Infiltration ????

UTProphet

Trial By Fire
Dec 8, 2000
tbf.clanspot.com
LoL!!! I know imp!!!! I haven't been back in General for ages. Yesterday something just hit me and things felt like they used to again. I even PLAYED INF YESTERDAY!!!! omfg!!!!

Tommy Atkins

Older, but no wiser
Mar 17, 2001
UK
Originally posted by DarkBls
I never played on AFA due to my crappy ping and so never really tried RA. (My bad I know I know)

You now have no excuse m. Bis. Head over to the INFILTRATION community map pack linux server- it's European, and it's running RAv2 over some rather nice new maps. Go on- what are you still doing here? GO, I say!