Yurch!!!!!!!!!! You suck!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkSniper

Do something other than design levels?
Jun 6, 2001
Tennessee
www.combatmaps.com
Dammit man! You have ruined me. You and that StormCaller leatherneck. I have certain Clan obligations to play on non-RA servers at times. Well, now when I do and the first bunny-hoppy- full auto shotgun-rushing maniac comes strafing around the corner and kills me......ARGGGGGGGGG

Thanks man. Makes me love AFA2 all the more :)

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
Heh, thanks, I think. :con:
Okay, thats 4 threads on this page with my name on it, this is getting wierd

edit: dallas, ever hear of a 'Jackhammer'?

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Uh, I only read the thread title, but whatever this thread is about has to be correct :D

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
i seen a jackhammer in fallout 2?

i thought it only shot 3 shots or something
almost like a burst

what a useless weapon

if the first shot didnt hit... 2 more wouldnt hit

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
tactics is fabulous!

they bitched and bitched about it "not being fallout"
but then after a few months ther was over 600 yes votes on duck and cover about "would you have purchased fot: 2?"
haha

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
ah my paint skills arent what they used to be

how do you change from one color to another easily? around a complicated object

Last edited:

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
FO2's Jackhammer ROCKS! :D You just run around BAMBAMBAM bloody chunks flying everywhere bye bye Hubologists... ^______^

bastardb :stick: firingaimlessly

(note: I don't think I have *ever* played FO2 without Small Guns as my primary tag skill...)

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
haha ya thats a necessesity... silly skill

what was funniest is that i maxxed out that skill all i could so later in the game i could aim it at a deathclaws EYE from like a full screen away and blind him 90% of the time hahahaha

BlaDeR

Jan 12, 2002
Bulgaria, Sofia
Visit site
Well, FT really rocks. I've been playing it for about 2 weeks now, and now I'm on mission #18. The missions in the game 20 (plus one secret), the last one taking place in Vault 0 (yeah!). This game is really unbelieavable, but I have the feeling it is becoming more easier with every mission I go through. Using a 5-man squad (the maximum is 6), one with an Advanced Power Armor, the others with regular Power Armors, armed with a bunch of energy weapons (Sunbeam Laser Rifle - a few of them, Pulse Rifle Prototype, Pulse Rifle), M72 Gauss Rifle (one pretty baby for a sniper), and the ever-cool M2 Browning (being one of the most universal guns in the game, believe it or not :)). Oh yeah, and the Pancor Jackhammer loaded with EMP shells - a disaster for the robots, which you have to fight in the last 5-6 missions. They are controlled by a mastermind - the Calculator, originating from Vault 0. Well, anyway, just wanted to tell you this game is a must-have.

And for the Pancor Jackhamer - well, it really does exist. But personally I would prefer the H&K CAWS or the Neostead (again FT weapons :)). The CAWS is using modified .12g shells, much better than the usual ones. And also there is the USAS12, a korean-made combat shotgun, looking a bit like the M16, only much bigger, again full-auto capable.