1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yurch, RA no longer works. Fix it now.

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Keganator, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

So...no slowing of strafing, yurch, and no increase the speed you lean. *sigh* Fine, fine...if that's the way you want to go. Just at least let us try it.

And everyone else, stfu about bullet inertia...go take a fu<b></b>cking dynamics course before you start bitching :p

Stay on topic: RA ;)

2. Freon

Freon Braaaaiinss...

I've played on AFA2 yesterday and didn't notice many changes
    the only thing that looks strange is that the stamina seems to drain faster when aiming & jogging
    I assume it's to blance the gameplay of somthing like that since i don't find it really realistic

because of this i must rethink my whole strategy :D