1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Your system playing INF?

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by JoeLos, Sep 6, 2000.

1. I_ABuGa

I_ABuGa Vetran

heheh

show off /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

now the next question would be: how much did your system cost you?

-------------
    Shit Happens... and with great regularity too. We just have to deal with it one turd at a time.

2. Panzerknacker

Panzerknacker New Member

AMD/K6 500, 40x CD-ROM, 17" Monitor, Voodoo2 1000 PCI, and FPS 2000 Digital sound system with a decent size subwoofer /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Mike & Ikes. Mmm...

3. Panzerknacker

Panzerknacker New Member

AMD/K6 500, 40x CD-ROM, 17" Monitor, Voodoo2 1000 PCI, and FPS 2000 Digital with a decent size subwoofer /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif It's an okay system, I get slowdown on larger maps, gotta upgrade my 3D card. Damn Voodoo2!

Mike & Ikes. Mmm...

4. ToDieFor

ToDieFor New Member

I got a p3-500, 64mb, Voodoo3, Sb live 1024, 40x cd, hp8200cdrw, 3com 509b nic, fps2000+subwoofer speakers...
    it cost 'bout 11000 finnish marks which makes about 1800 dollars... I bought it last christmas... I know it was expensive but my parents paid it /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
    now I think I should get more Ram and GeForce2... if I only had the money /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

------
    ToDieFor - R00tZ
    [​IMG]

5. Luis

Luis Adept

My computer

PIII-500 , 128 MB RAM (about to upgrade to 256 MB), 20 GB HD, Voodoo 3 3000 AGP, 17'' Monitor, SB Live Value.
    Don't know the frame rates, but at 800x600x16 bit INF runs pretty good.

still no sig.. when i figure out one i like, this crap will go out /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif