1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Your Official Infiltration Tactics Site Dreamtactics.com!

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by GHOST_IceCoLd, Mar 13, 2001.

1. GHOST_IceCoLd

GHOST_IceCoLd Your Daddy!

The Staff at Dreamtactics.com would just like to welcome all these new people we see posting to this great community! You have truly joined the best community on the internet. And if you have any question's there are ton's of people here to help you.

So if you need the edge to get you past that person on the other side of your barrel the just check out Dreamtactics.com. And see you all on the servers ;)

IceCoLd

www.dreamtactics.com/main.html Offical INF Tactics site

2. Iceman

Iceman Who Dares Wins

And all newbies are advised to READ THE MANUAL before asking questions ;) .
    oh and Dream Tactics looks good guys.

Iceman.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>[​IMG] </p>
    <p ALIGN=CENTER><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"color="#A5AA56" size="2">One Shot, One Kill ,No Mercy</font> </p></font>

3. GHOST_IceCoLd

LOL Iceman!

hahaha yeah what Iceman said! Thanks Iceman, remeber we have daily Multyplayer tips, map reviews (Tommorrow's is a good one :)), the INF Hall of Fame, Download section, mirror for 2.85 and servers. Got to love the money of sponsor's. LOL!

4. JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy alive

wow ICE, this site seems simply amazing! I have never been there before, nor do I have any affiliations with the team...

THe only problem is I wish I had started going there and posting on the forums sooner!

I highly recogmend this site to EVERYONE!!!

oh yeah...pay no attention to my sig...

[​IMG]

5. GHOST_IceCoLd

6. WizBiz

WizBiz GHOST Commander

The "tip of the day" is a nice addition to your site Ice... I am very happy to see the progress that your site has shown since it opened. Nice work bro! One question: Is your site the actual, honest to goodness, "Official" Infiltration Tactics site endorsed by the Infiltration team?

-WizBiz

http://ghost.clanpages.com

7. GHOST_IceCoLd

Nope!

Yes we are the official INF tactics site. As said by Warren, Budde_pickle etc. Is that all you want? lol!

8. GHOST_IceCoLd

Thinking about setting up a tourny!

On a different note I am thinking of setting up a tourney what you think? Yes No?

9. dennyk

dennyk New Member

Can't use your site, Ice...

Hey, Ice,

I am sure your site is nice, but since you seem to be using Flash for the navigation, I can't really tell. How about an HTML version of the site for those of us without Flash?

LordDeimos

10. GHOST_IceCoLd

Will do!

Will do None flash site for the non-flash user's. You can download a plugin tho that will allow you to see flash site's!

11. GHOST_IceCoLd

12. Iceman

Iceman Who Dares Wins

Um.....JB i think i see somthing wrong with your sig :confused: , And it is good to see you swaped from DE to Glock :D .
    [​IMG]

Iceman.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>[​IMG] </p>
    <p ALIGN=CENTER><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"color="#A5AA56" size="2">One Shot, One Kill ,No Mercy</font> </p></font>