1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Your manual doesn't cover 2.82 game settings

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by revenger, Feb 18, 2001.

1. revenger

revenger New Member

I've played CS, Firearms, and Tac-Ops. Your mod beats them all hands down, great graphics and gameplay. Great work and mega-thanks. What are the different settings in the Options menu? What is "lp timer, stand off mode, drop lifespan, and the special zones" do? Near the end of a botmatch my fps slowdown to a crawl. Thanks for your help.

2. BA Baracus

BA Baracus I pity the fool!

these are (mostly)all normal UT options.

last player timer: when there is only one player left alive on the opposing team. the timer starts. it count's down from whatever number of seconds you put in there. when it reaches 0 the round ends(or resets, don't remember). set to 0 to disable.

stand off mode: this one is INF specific. it's pretty much just like the Last Man Standing UT game mode, only you can enable it here and use it in any game mode(ctf, dom, team game, etc)

drop lifespan: when you drop a weapon/ammo. how long does it stay before dissapearing

special zones: this has to do with running a darkmatch. ignore it, darkmatches don't work in INF 2.8x right now

[​IMG]
    i pity the fool who don't eat my cereal!