YOUR DAILY INFILTRATION FORECAST

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

WRATHGAR sniper

GOOOOOOD MORNING ALL!
Todays inf forecast predicts high pings of 600-800 and lows of 15-50. In the southern regions weve been told of some minor bug infestations. Up North
people have been bitchining about the previous versions and to the west we can see everything is just fine and dandy. We have predicted that the Eastern Forums will also see some bitching and Lamer flooding. Tommor on the other hand looks... well boring. Sorry kiddies just another day at work or school. That was your daily INF forecast.

WRATHGAR... SIGNING OUT

W

WRATHGAR sniper

BEEP BEEP BEE BEPP
DAH DAHH DAH DEE DOO
---------------------
THIS IS BREAKING NEWS.
Yes Mark a tragic story to report. 4000 people have been reported DEAD, yes you heard right DEAD from fatal bullet wounds and falling off large buildings.

WENDY; Reporter Ummm sir, hey you,
TONY; Me?
W; Yes you.
T; WHAT DO YOU WANT!
W; What have you seen in the last 8 hours sir?
T; Well... it all started last night at about oh...
W; yes thats real nice

you heard him, last night shots rang out in a forum. People rushed to the servers and in an instant the killing began. This once boring game has now erupted into an all mighty tyrant. That tyrant Mark is, INFILTRATION. I'l get back to you after I shag some more witnisses.
Wendy SIGNING OFF

W

WRATHGAR sniper

Wendy great story. on other new WRATHGAR SNIPER is having problems with his download. Lets go to him now. WRATHGAR. Yes Mark im having problems finishing my so call "INFILTRATION" download. Well WRATHGAR what seems to be wrong. Well Mark I just dont know. I reached the 43 megs mark and BOOM it just quit on me. Him well WRATHGAR, SCREW YOU. F YOU MARK!!! CHAK CHEK... BOOM.