Your chance to become famous...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

joka_king

Dec 24, 1999
Silverdale, Lancashire, England
Well, not exactly.

I am creating a Web site, for my own maps etc, and was wondering if anyone wanted to put any of their stuff on?

Maps, mods or mutators, i don't mind.

If you do, just mail me with info on what it is. DON'T SEND ME THE FILE!!! This is really just fo security reasons - so i can't get your file and do a runnner.

So, mail me, or just reply to this, and when i get the website online (a week probably) i will mail you, and you send me the stuff.

It is free (what kindof weirdo would charge??!!) and it is publicity for you... so... think about it.

------------------

joka_king

Dec 24, 1999
Silverdale, Lancashire, England
Nice one.

If you hold on the screenies just yet... i am not wuite ready yet.

Oh, and don't worry about think your map is pants - anybody who makes a first proper map always thinks it is pants. Mine is. I Am putting that on the site.

|H|Alarion

Neighborhood godless fragger
Mar 30, 2000
Yorktown, VA
www.rabid-wolf.com
1 and 2 and *breathe*

:)

periods and commas are your friend Rico ;)

bullet2.gif

-=Alarion{FU}=-
alarion@fuclan.com
{FU} Clan - We are family :)
FU Clan's Official Website