1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

You wanna flamewar. You gotta flamewar.

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Alpha5, Jun 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotBillMurray

NotBillMurray It's Suntory Time!

Oh well, I tried.

2. Nanodragon

Nanodragon I love you Lord Daftwager

Do we really have to listen to this crap? Could someone please close this thread?
    Your "arguments", alpha5 are completely ridiculous. Chose your expressions carefully, or somebody might be offended (me for example) and there are other ways to get rid of people like you, than just closing the thread.

3. Dank

Dank Mac Guru

Ignato is a long time memeber of the community and part of the TbuildT mapping team.....

You Alpha5 on the other hand are probably a homosexual, just the thought having a women laying next to you probably threatens you, you probably look at grapes and see testicales, you probably fantasize about vegatables like cucumbers and bananas having sex with, you and you probably let gerbals crawl up your rectum too, shame on you, I deficate on you simulataniously urinate on you, poor some acid drain on you, I stop your heart beat with heat, you weak , I leave your blood spillin in the streets.

Well since pacman and mojo are not around someone had to flame the little f<b></b>uck.

NOW GO f<b></b>uck OFF YOU LITTLE BRAIN DEAD FETUS !

4. Nanodragon

I don't only mean Alpha5 by that. I mean ALL of the people who post in this forum. If you can't argue in a civilized way, please go somewhere else, where primitive language is tolerated.
    Homosexuality is not an insult, just remember that. The freedom of speech should be restricted in this forum.

5. Alpha5

Alpha5 Banned

Yeah. Well you didn't do a very good job did you phuckface?

All the $hit about vegetables and fruit a reference to your past life? If you have some sort of grocery fetish then keep it to yourself, you web toed pond life.
    And I couldn't care less if one of your mates posting here laid a golden turd. The fact remains you are mostly fly-testicled phag nuggets who probably indulge in a bout of gay butt loving every night.
    Those of you who are too ugly to even indulge in homosexual shenanigans probably pull your stalks until your eyes pop and your Mum says it's her turn with the Kleenex.

Flame on you sad gits. You are all worthless knobgobblers in my eyes.

6. Dank

Dank Mac Guru

You are the mental equivalent of premature ejaculation. You speak before you think and get laughed at for it.

7. Fuct

Fuct Who is Adam King?

No No No !

Please dont close this thread, it's so frickin funny !!

Keep it up alpha5 ! [​IMG]

8. The_Fur

The_Fur Back in black

Well that is your opinion.

Rofl... hahahahaahohohohoho, yeah right... compared to what other game? Max paine... maybe.

Rofl... yeah right... you sir are clueless. Inf sounds are recorded firing sounds of the actual weapons (excluding the robar and possibly the 5.7x28 based weapons).

Based on what? I like strikeforces gameplay better but inf still lacks any gamemodes so that might change in future.

9. Shag

Shag New Member

Yeah, calling someone gay is not an insult, but it is a way to get under someones skin if they are homophobic. And if you're not, I don't see how a person wouldn't be entertained at least a little by this thread.

LOL! I mean, c'mon, how could anyone take this guy seriously?

10. Nanodragon

Is there no way to remove this from our forum?
    I don't think it is necessary to use primitive language like this, and as I already said, there are other ways to get rid of people like you...

11. Ignato

Ignato TBuildT Mapping Team

Listen *******5..

Did I ever say I was part of the ****ing Sf community you test tube crack baby? No. I just went into the Sf forums to see what rock you ****ing crawled out from under. That is when I saw your flamboyant homosexual status towards Chuckhawk and fitting avatar. You had your chance to get out of this **** and you passed it up. You are probably a few posts away from being banned from both communities anyway. Now it is time dump on your weak arguements and take them apart uneducated crack smoking word by word.

"Inf is not a very good game at all IMHO. The iron sights idea is rubbish."

I know you are used to having a crosshair and like to use the pussyaim features many FPS use. But if you are going to play a realistic military sim your going to have to use sights and not aim your gnat sideways like the ****ing crackhead you are.

"The skins are terrible they look as if they were a rush job."

That crack must be ****ing up your vision asshead. Take a look at the ingame INF models and SF models. Enough said.

"The sound is so far from reality it is ridiculous."

Do you have ****ing **** in your ears? That sound of the gun firing is the EXACT sound of the gun in real life. I suggest you stop using your action movies as a reference guide and actually know what a ****ing gun sounds like. Oh I forgot they don't let kids who's nutsacks still haven't dropped have guns. My mistake.

Black'n'Blue: Asshead5 came into the INF forums quite a while ago talking **** (the only thing he knows) and was promptly slapped out the frame by the INF regulars. Since then he went to the SF forums and still has his ill-will.

*******5, I suggest you go back into Hawk's pants where you ****ing belong and get the **** out of here before you really piss us off. Asswipe.

12. steveyboy

steveyboy Chicken-tastic

Well, he obviously has an ISP. How's about complaining to them (who take abuse like this very seriously), and let them get him to do some explaining to them.

13. Nanodragon

How about doing that to everybody who doesn't know how to behave in a public forum?
    How about banning everyone from the forum who think it's not necessary to talk in a civilized way?

14. INF_Neo

INF_Neo Infiltration Sound Engineer

ROFL!

si si, the Robar sound is based on some other .50 rifle actually.
    The p90 is quite real, too. the 5-7 is crap, I admit :D

hey, moderators, don't close or delete this topic! This is too funny!

If I remember correctly, Alpha5 and me already had a 'discussion' back then when the INF-SF war was still funny and rednecks ruled switzerland. And guess what, he was just as constructive as he is right now!
    Sir, you've made me laugh! Thanks :D

Someone should give this guy a reward or something...Hofnarr...

15. Draco-1

Draco-1 I've been to hell, and I spell it DMV.

Bah.. this is a blow-off thread.. just let your hair down. Lemme take a crack at it..

Alpha5, I have to say that you impress me. It's amazing that such an intellectually-limited individual can funtion long enough to be able to operate a computer. Such things as logic, reason, and tact, though clearly beyond the narrow scope of your abilities, must irritate you beyond rational thought. It's rather funny, to be frank. I'd love to go on pointing out your apparent shortcommings in a general sense, but I feel that since this is a reply after all, I should atleast mention the points you so inadequately tried to make earlier.

Saying that INF's models look like a rush job, and that the sounds are far from realistic, only serves to point out your lack of experience. Furthermore, your outrageous behavior as a self-appointed representative of SF has only proven that parents are still allowing their children unrestricted access to the internet without proper guidance. Your mental age is quite apparently low, and any rebuttal as to your real age will only further cast into perspective your immaturity.

Someday, I hope to have the privledge of meeting you on-line for the simple pleasure of frustrating you with death after death at my own hands. Now that I think about it, I'm sure quite a few people would love to have this oportunity. Unfortunately, someone of such childlike behaviour as yourself will probably play under a different name so as not to be accountable for your actions.

I shall hope that your parents are not subject to your immature whining and adolescent plays for power that you have displayed on these message boards. It's obvious that you feel a lack of power in your life and see the only means to remedy this is to attempt to ruin the fun of others. Sadly, this is all too common. The bright side of all this is a rather redeeming one in fact. Because, frankly, I rather enjoyed this. :) It's always nice to see that someone of such crass behaviour is so undeniably and completely my intellectual inferior. And, judging by your need to try and better yourself at the expense of tohers behind an anonymous moniker, I'd say that you're probably my inferior in-game as well.

So THANKYOU Alpha5! By being a complete zero, you've made my day better.

16. UTProphet

UTProphet Trial By Fire

nanodragon: no one is going to stop so please, spare us. I think this is f<b></b>uckin funny myself. [:D]

17. St0rmcaller

St0rmcaller [AFA]'s unoffical godfather

18. Alpha_9

Alpha_9 Infiltration lead level designer

From one Alpha to another...

I'll make this concise & pithy:

You are a moron.

19. TheShiningWizard

TheShiningWizard Because it's more fantastical.

I have to agree with him on one point, though: SF and CS should NEVER be compared. CS is like UT with real weapons. SF has a much slower pace, slower than INF, even (Thanks to being restricted to walking while you aim). Ever try to bunny-hop/circle-strafe in SF? It doesn't work. Period. I read the review in question, and it definatally had a lot of bias, and should never have been posted on the SF forum.

Anyway, we're all stupid. Goodie for us. :D

20. Warren

Warren Infiltration Project Coordinator

This is pointless. Ignorance must be bliss- sometimes I wish I knew what that was like. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.