1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

You wanna flamewar. You gotta flamewar.

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Alpha5, Jun 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha5

Alpha5 Banned

OK A$$holes.
    Seemings as so many of you vaginal smear tests are visiting our boards over at Strikeforcecenter.com I though I might as well return the favour and visit you lot of buttmunch retard gaywipes.

Now don't think I'm here because I want to visit you anal spastics. No. I do have an ulterior motive. And that is to tell you that you can all phuck off and die. If any more of you dick splashes come over to our boards to post jealous critisism of what, after all, is the best UT conversion then you will find that you will be treated like the panty waste twats that you are.

Oh yeah. Here is a reply to one of your bum chums which I posted on our forum. Hope you like it. phuckwits.

MonkZero. You are a tosser. Jun 3 17:21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't give me any crap that the load of drivel that you have written above is a review. Just because you dress it up with some nice words and don't use any flaming. Every paragraph is an insult dressed up.
    All I see is one big critisism of SF. Go back to INF $hithead.

SF is nothing like CS. Dorks like you don't know what they're talking about.
    And if anybody wanted a "review" like your's surely they could have phoned the retard hospital and got one of the inmates to gibber down the line. It would have made more sense than the crap you're spouting.
    And who are you that you think SF players are going to take any notice of you. You jumped up little turd.

Let me tell you something sperm-eater. Nobody gives a flying phuck about your opinion. I hope you get cancer. Cancer of the eyes.

Oh yeah.
    INF IS A LOAD OF $HITE. AND THEIR COMMUNITY IS MADE UP OF WANKERS LIKE YOU. SO IT'S ALSO GAY $HITE.

Now phuck off.

So do me a favour. You cock smoking faggots. Stay over here and keep out of our forums. You don't deserve to post in a proper games forum with real people who aren't homosexually inclined.

Love and Kisses. Alpha5

2. The_Fur

The_Fur Back in black

3. Mason

Mason Self appointed voice of reason

THIS is what I get for suggesting that Monk print his review of SF over on their site...in retrospect, it was a HUGE mistake, I assumed that most of the community over there was of above average intelligence AND vocabulary..apparently, I was mistaken. You just can't please some people.:cool:

4. -=Agent_X=-

-=Agent_X=- New Member

STFU Alpha these are not your fuking forums!!! I used to respect you but now your just total horse****!

5. Alpha5

Alpha5 Banned

Mason. You're a girly phag too.
    If you spent less of your time reaming out SpunkZero's butt and more time trying to be less vagina-like - I would still hate you.

Phucking nancy boy moron.

6. Alpha5

Alpha5 Banned

And Sparky. I used to like you too. But if these Turd-burglars are going to post their crap on our boards they gotta realise that they ain't gonna get away with it.

Buncha INF imbecile $hitkickers.

7. Trak

Trak Rampant Suicide Machine

I am stunned by your ability to reason

Wow, get a load of the impressive vocabulary. Check out the reasoned, well thought out arguements. He sure does make his community look good. I bet Optimizer really appreciates this sort of defense of all of his hard work.

8. Nanodragon

Nanodragon I love you Lord Daftwager

one word: poor
    'nuff said

9. Ignato

Ignato TBuildT Mapping Team

Dumb Prick

I remember this ****ing little monkey, he is the one Mojo bitch slapped out the door. Looks like he has a little bottled up rage. At least he has enough sense to put a bag over his ugly dumbass (his SF avatar).

You call us gay when your SF forum status says "in Chuckhawk's pants" ? What a ****ing closet hiding punk bitch.

10. Jotun

Jotun RAR!

wow, and i thought that the stories about SF being full of newbie trash talking ignorant man loving assfaggots were just fairy tales... so i guess you're like one of those pink faeries alpha, only gayer

11. steveyboy

steveyboy Chicken-tastic

And another thing!

Ok INF-guys, I for one am a little bit narked by alpha5 (or alphie in the SF-forums) comments. Sure, Monk did post his views on the release and - apart from this fraggle - it was very well recieved. In fact - I agreed with a lot of it. Just don't take alpha5's comments as an opionion from the SF side of UT, in fact most of us hold a high regard for INF and it's ppl, so apologies to Mason and Monk - just don't take this tool as a standard member of either community.

Anyway, happy shooting! :D

12. Razorflower

Razorflower It hurts.

Alpha 5....

... No more than Opti would come over here and smear Infiltration, would I or any other member of this team, enter the SF forum and smear Strike Force. I apologize for Monk's behaviour, but it does not condone yours.

What we have here is a European soccer match gone bad. We both have had the pleasure of being involved in a community and a game that has introduced unique and revolutionary concepts to the FPS genre, and we both are proud of that, as we should be.

However, let's *not* let this degenerate further. No more than Opti can control SF gamers who come over here and trash our mod, can Warren, or any of us, prevent an INF gamer from entering your forum and doing the same.

Fact is, both games have their merits and unfortunately, both games have community members who are a little too enthusiastic about what we do. Accept that for what it is. Simple human behaviour. Nobody here will condone what Monk did, and hopefully, the more mature members of your community would not condone what you have done here either.

Thing is, we can all walk away from this a winner bud. It can end right here, no hard feelings.

[extends handshake]

Let's prove we're all a little better than this. What say you. ;)

Razorflower

13. Mason

Mason Self appointed voice of reason

I apologize again, it was my fault that Monk's review was posted over there. I thought it was a decent review and didn't view it as being deragatory, as some others evidently did. :cool:

14. Trak

Trak Rampant Suicide Machine

Razorflower.

Actually I saw the review in the SF forums and it was well received by one of the SF team members.

15. Dank

Dank Mac Guru

Well I just went and read Monks post in the SF forums it was not flamming it was constructive criticism.

16. Alpha5

Alpha5 Banned

OK phaggots. You want constructive?

No cursing or flaming. Just what I think of INF and it's community.

Inf is not a very good game at all IMHO. The iron sights idea is rubbish.
    The skins are terrible they look as if they were a rush job.
    The sound is so far from reality it is ridiculous.
    StrikeForce is a helluva lot better.

How do you like that assholes? That is basically what your buddy posted in our forum.
    If you can't accept the truth then go take a running jump. And if you don't like it when somebody comes over to flame you don't go to our forums in the first place.

I make no apologies. You are a bunch of wankers.

17. steveyboy

steveyboy Chicken-tastic

Ignato, you're obviously aware of this jerk. Was he some sort of nuisance before on your side of the community? I wouldn't mind if I could get him out of ours as well.

18. Alpha5

Alpha5 Banned

YOU AREN'T A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY DICKRASH.
    Don't try to give yourself airs and graces by pretending that you're something you're not.

You have no way of removing me from my community when you yourself are a non entity.

Foolish, arrogant turd.

19. Fuct

Fuct Who is Adam King?

You sir, are one extremely funny guy ![​IMG]

20. Shag

Shag New Member

Didn't anyone else enjoy Alpha5's post? He managed to be creatively foul without being censored. I for one thought it was pretty damn funny. But I love the trash talk, especially when it's too over the top to offend anybody.

Here's one of my faves:

I mean, you either gag or laugh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.