1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

You think Nade Spamming is a problem? Take this!

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by FunkyShyte, Oct 13, 2001.

1. FunkyShyte

FunkyShyte New Member

a colleague of mine got to test that baby in his platoon. dunno if it ever went to mass production.

maybe someone active in the bundeswehr can find out if it is in use? that would give a nice weapon suggestion! :rl:

<runs for cover> <sticks head out> i was kidding!!! ;)

2. RAZZ

RAZZ aka FURY13RT

I think their in prodiction over here.
    I recall seeing a pict of one mounted on a humvee.

Thats a good suggestion for a map mounted weapon though.
    especially for a larger map with alotta players. its a sure fire way to defend a spawn point ;)

3. INF_Neo

INF_Neo Infiltration Sound Engineer

I think you americans use the MK.19

I dunno. the gmg would unbalance the game quite a lot, don't you think? :p

4. chuckus

chuckus Can't stop the bum rush.

UNbalance it? it would turn all fairness into swiss chesse!

although it would make a really cool map weapon. Like american galdiators.. everybody against that one guy at the top of the obstacel course....

5. FiringAimlessly

FiringAimlessly NOT going to waste another minute on CS!

The weapon looks like it'd need to be at a pretty sniper-prone place to function most efficiently...

6. TheViper

TheViper Beta Busta

I'm still not convinced that picture isn't a joke/hoax. That was my first impression, when I first saw the picture, that it was a great tongue-in-cheek artist's mockup. After reading the above posts I'm not sure.

7. http://www.hkpro.com/gmg.htm

And I think the Navy SEALs use them on a dune buggy veichle, as crazy as that might sound...
    330rpm, the words "nade spam" got a whole new meaning...

8. FunkyShyte

FunkyShyte New Member

hehe, my colleague said that when put up for ranged firing, up to 150 grenades will be flying until the first hits the ground :p
    now imagine that mess a mixed belt (AP/HE/Flame) would create when fired into a convoi or base... they would never know what hit them. unfortunaltely its effective range isnt that high. (he cant remember the numbers, but it was under 500m he thinks)

9. Farouk

Farouk Adept

<a href="http://www.heckler-koch.de/html/english/behoerden/06_grenademachinegun/06_01_index.html">This</a> is from the official German H&K webpage (in English language).

350 rpm
    maximum range: 2200 meters

But all in all 75 kilograms (including 32 rounds).
    Not a infantery weapon.

10. Prowler

Prowler "Building Better Worlds"

11. RAZZ

RAZZ aka FURY13RT

as a map placed weapon it cant do any more harm than the designers intend it to ;)

and lets be fair, its designed rl to turn back any number of people that come charging at you. its the present day bfg of small armss.
    (now why dident they take a few of these in 'starship troopers' :p )

anything bigger probly needs a trailer

12. FiringAimlessly

FiringAimlessly NOT going to waste another minute on CS!

Hmm... 20kg box with 32 rounds... can anyone give an approximate length of time it would take to reload?

I think this would make a great addition to INF... put it in a particularly mountainous area (anyone care to make a DM-INF-Afghanistan?) and you could have one HELL of a sniper war trying to protect the guy in charge of reloading the thing...

ps you'll never have to worry about rushers again :D

13. the vrrc

the vrrc noexistant user

A fully automatic grenade?

Perhaps I may suggest this as a PS2 accessory.

14. TheViper

TheViper Beta Busta

Thanks for the web site references, Sp!ke. I'll be damned...that weapon is real. Sounds like it's very easy to use (if not easy to carry) and very effective, too.

15. Nuu problem viper