1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

you think hide will

Discussion in 'General and Off Topic' started by AizenSA, Apr 2, 2006.

1. AizenSA

AizenSA The Divine Tyrant

hey guys I put this idea out there a long time ago but I dont think it reached hide. My idea was the Balrog from the lord of the rings and since it is a dragon type creature I was wanting it to reach his ears since hes the master dragon modeler. I know what you guys are going to say but he is a complicated model for me to start its best to leave it in the hands of the master until I gain experience to do something of this calibur. Hide doesnt post his email, and I have no Idea where to find him posting to find out if I can pm him or not, but if any of you guys spot him could you say I have a suggestion for him. (to add to his dragon belt)

2. CheapAlert

CheapAlert ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER

he doesn't do intellectual properties so no.

oh and he's real busy

wrong section too

3. AizenSA

whats so intellectual about it. He would have most of the model finished before he even gets started. Check it He would use the FireDrake model and Alter him to where hes a as big as his popo model, skin, wings etc is done already. Darken his skin texturing, change his head where he has 2 horns coming out in front, fire for eyes, nose, and mouth. Oh also use his legs from tyrant I believe (ya know the Gen' mokai backwards legs) and put them on him and change his feet to where there hoofs instead of claws. and he's done a balrong under his belt of achievements. Oh btw which section should it be in, dont say request because its been requested already a while back.

4. -Tj-

-Tj- New Member

Intellectual property is stuff that other people own (characters, certain names of characters, stories, etc.), and he hasn't done anything of the sort. It's been asked of him before.

5. Turret 49

Turret 49 Doomer at heart

What the hell does a Balrog have to do with a dragon?

6. AizenSA

O okay so your saying that the balrog is the intellectual property. Ok I understand now thanks for clearing it up for me. :tup: hes a dragon like creature with dragon like capabilites its just as the same as a Wyrm its a freggin wyrm that spits fire but its still classified as a dragon type class

Last edited: Apr 3, 2006
  7. CheapAlert

CheapAlert ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER

actually, the balrog is just a huge-ass demon, not dragon at all.

There's a difference.

maybe i might make a "balrog" to go with the "gandalf" model that's already on the site

8. AizenSA

yeah hes the demon of morgoth originally, then they named him the balrog of moria. I know hes not a dragon I'm just saying he has dragon charateristics like breathing fire, flying, his massive power etc.... Then the rest of his nature his body makeup how he thinks etc...is the demon that is him.