You should now...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Meshuggah

Apr 24, 2000
Chandler, Az, USA
Visit site
Well BP, by my watch it is 6:20 mountain standard time. In a couple of hours you should be starting the upload.

How long will it take you to upload? Do you have a t1-t3 or somthing?

Anyways, A question about development: How did you distribute the INF beta's amongst the team? Email? FTP?

Thanks

MayHeMEMesFMemfwemf

page

MarineM4A1

Oct 17, 2000
AHHHHHH!!!!!!
AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
LALALALALALALALALALALAALLALALA!!!!
WHEN!!!! WHEN!!!! WHEN!!!!
it's 6:46p.m. here I have been waiting all day!!!
ahh nothing!! nothing! NOOOOOoooooooooO!!!

In war, you don't learn from mistakes, you die from mistakes.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
So BP, where in Mountain time are you?

I posted earlier that I may be moving to Colorado Springs soon and was wondering if we'd be neighbors, but that was in the middle of a flurry of posting.

ZundSig2.gif

Stompy

Oct 17, 2000
Are we there yet?

I was just thinking, this reminds me a lot of the time a buddy of mine & I were waiting for the Jedi Knight demo to go live. We were clicking the refresh button so fast we didn't even notice right away that the page had actually changed and the link had been activated. Man, were we pissed. By the time we noticed it was already too late. Took us another 30 minutes to finally be able to get into the FTP server...

But boy was it ever worth it. Ya know, you never forget swinging your first lightsaber...that was cool.

Okay, enough of that. Back to being a single-track, super-literal, naiive, no-life-havin', "Hey, it's now 8pm Mountain time, where the hell is the file"-thinkin', annoying as hell, greedy little bastard that I am.

Hey, by the way BP, what ever happened to that hole in your ceiling?

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Goat Fukcer, Dude, get some sleep if my calculations are correct you posted at like 4am (you're GMT +1 in Denmark, right?, well you posted at 10:27 EST(which is GMT-5, but we're still on daylight savings so it may actualy be GMT-4, so I could be off by an hour)

I sent you the full size version of the pic (1024x768) so after you get some sleep you can check it out full screen and tell me what you think

ZundSig2.gif

Oct 17, 2000
shut up already...

Shut up already. Your gonna make these people run you off like SF has.. Chill From the looks of the movie and screenies Ill wait right here...

Good show INF Guys keep up the good work..

Bladestorm

Mar 20, 2000
UK
www.bladestorm.vispa.co.uk
hey that wasnt a complaint its me just getting very nervous (no sleep for 16 hours will do that to me) and im waiting for it to come up so i can schedule the download and get to bed, and zund that shot just rocks no matter what gun it is /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
geez, what's wrong with you people? My clock reads 1.15PM, THURSDAY OCTOBER 19th!! and I havent lost any sleep.

I'm just dandy, why bitch about the time we get to dl the thing? It'll take the most of us like what? 3 hours to dl the umod? Seriously guys, go do something more constructive than rant about the time. Its a total lame ass way of wasting time. It will come when it comes, ok?

Go beat the ham or have hot sex with your wife/gf if you're that riled up. For that matter, all those who are cursing the team for not keeping a schedule can go stuff your modem up your own ass. A schedule is a schedule, even taking into consideration the clean up time, there is time needed for verification, packaging, upload and all that. Chill out, take a cold shower, go play something. The team doesnt owe you anything even if they did give a release date/time, so ranting about it doesnt do ****. In many things including computer programming, lots of things can crop up at the end.

BB_Izgard

I need to improve my aim.
Jul 23, 2000
Language...

Calm down son!

Two roads diverged in a wood and I, I decided to turn around, because let's face it, there are muggers and rapists and all kinds of crazy psychos out there...

WiLD2

W4NG
Yeahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well, it is 6:20am EST, all the west coast is asleep, giving the east coast the chance to really play the game first. I'm d/l it now at 50.5kps for the mod and 65.5kps for the maps. Can go back to bed now and play when I wake up before I go to school at 8am. This has been real interesting!

Save a tree, eat a beaver!!!
w2tag.gif

(SFG)TheGladiator

Oct 15, 2000
HEY!!

THIS MOD RULZ!!!
IT'S A OWN GAMW WITH THE UT ENGINE YOU COULD SAY!!!
BUT LATER DUDES, IM PLAYING MORE!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
Well I've decided NOT to destroy them fun for all you LPB's out there, I wont even try to dl: it with my poor 56k, I'm having a friend who's blessed with broadband downloading it for me... What does this mean? For starters it means I'm not getting my 2.8 until tomorrow... AAAAAAAARRGHH!!!

You owe me a beer for this, Keiichi /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Handsome Boy Modeling School Graduate
styxanim2.gif

My homepage

Oct 17, 2000
Hey SFG pansy

Go accept our challenge you yellow belly bastered show me how I f%^%^ my mother in SF war...

P.S. I love the ne INF its so cool... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry guys SFG is known for not accepting wars..
This is the only place I can find one of them...