You people...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Lol. In the times I am active, I scan each forum for any new posts, but I am not up to the abilities of an instaposter.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
BTW Kibbles: AO is pissing me off, they totally nerfed Martial Artists. And a lotta ****. But I had two chars a soldier and a MA. I'm not just a soldier because they are basically the best class BY FAR now but because I wanted to be one ever since I heard of the classes.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Yeah, MA's got it pretty bad on the nerf-o-meter. I've got my enforcer, doctor, and my adventurer. Adventurers RULE!

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
"BTW Kibbles: AO is pissing me off, they totally nerfed Martial Artists. "

They are re-evaluating the MA nerfs.

Hey Don, what server? Rk-1 or 2? If you are on One, send me a tell some time, name LifesBane. I'm a level 12 Atrox Enforcer. I'm in a cool clan too...Bunch of girls and I'm one of the Guardian Atrox's for them :)