1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

you know what would be cool?

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Stryker8, Nov 11, 2001.

1. Stryker8

Stryker8 New Member

to make the standert ut weapons, more detailed, and with more functions, if you look at the weapons, its very much possible to make ut much more realistic with the same guns, why always go for the modern weapons (talking real life)
    for example take the pulse rifle, why you could make new animations for them, reload.
    Sure it isn't really that creative, but it would be rather cool, reloading the redeemer :p
    oh well just a thought

2. Hourences

Hourences New Member

things like reloading slows down gameplay and ut is ment as an unrealistic rather fast paced first person shooter
    though would be cool, the new models yes, kinda like they did for half life in blue shift, the high poly add on pack for the weapons and things

3. Postal

Postal I apear to have lost my pin.

I once made a poll if weather I shoudl make a reload ut, were all the weaps have to be reloaded.

The responce I got was a big NO.

4. Euphoric Beaver

Euphoric Beaver impeccably groomed

I know people say they just want pure fast action but I kinda like thinking on the spot, thinking wether to reload or risk going in a firefight with half a clip.
    I think it adds a sort of strategy to games. :hmm: