You guys ever try this with ChaosUT2?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spudsy

Unreal Tournament Junkie
Feb 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Chaos UT 2: Evolution is a good mod. The mod is one of the few that supports custom characters and mutators. The game is not that buggy, and has a nice variety of gametypes to play. If you like playing Instant Action often (like me), then this mod is one to get. The Duel mode is great as well. The only problem I have with this is like the one I have with Rocketeer, on one plays it online anymore! Now Chaos Jailbreak? That's really fun. Especially all of the different things you could do with the weapons.

Last edited:

Salvatore

TLSC guy - DarkMessenger-TLSC
Aug 25, 2004
Not quite London
www.tlsconline.com
If you can make servers, how about a game some time? :)

It really seems as though it is intended for MP only though. Disrupter grenades only work on humans, and bot see right through the fire-screen of the MUG, so that can't be used effectively enough. Still awesome fun though :)
ChaosUT2 - the home of the self-headshotting CUTTER :D

Spudsy

Unreal Tournament Junkie
Feb 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Yes a multiplaying match would be fun but unfortunately I can't any time soon. I have the SAT (Standardized Assesment Test) for college entry this weekend, finals all this next week, and the toruney to practise.

The Punisher

[GU]Punisher, skiller and alien killer
Jan 15, 2005
isn't the CUTTER a RIP-off of the ripper? (get it?) they seem to have a lot in common IMO. anyway, nice idea.