YOU are a part of IFW!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
How about regular parenthesi? Many clans use the brackets for the tags already, and not too many use the good ol' ( ). The difference is:

[AFA 6]Stormcaller(IF)
as opposed to:

[AFA 6]Stormcaller[IF]

Just attention to detail is all. Would make it look like IFW is part of the clan itself.

Last edited:

«]BALLISTIC[»

A.k.a ICBM
Apr 11, 2001
Holland
www.planetunreal.com
C'mon people! dicide plz! i want 2 use them but wich one?????????????

Some suggestionzz: [NAADW] --> Not An AK Drum Whore
[DGS] --> Dual Guns Suck
--> me likes [TRI] --> The Real Infplayer

then that would be: «[TRI]»-()))ICBM)))>

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
NO! Stay on topic, this is about the (IF) tag!

Okay, storm, you win, the regular parenthess..uh (sp!) do make it look less like a clan tag. I don't want to go the |BuF route, because that means you HAVE to add it to the end of your name. Coolness! Who's with me! Put it in your title (<----), people!

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
LOL ! I'd say ;)
What about those 'real life' & 'wannabe' soldiers ? (ie the 'realism'/true inf freaks ;))
You could add ':RS' (= real soldier) or ':VS' (= virtual soldier)

Altough as Asmodeus said for those with long names & clantag that's going to make the names a bit too long to be useful.

a Inf-player database does have some advantages for admins, but it does come with it the 'privacy'-problems.
Altough in a way anyone with the '(IF)'-tag would already be registered in the Inf-forum database if the 'playername' matched the forumname ...

gr.
JaFO(IF:VS)

St0rmcaller

Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
As for that, mayhaps it would be best if someone started a clan that is the civilian version of AFA? A clan based on promotion of realism and education? I'd be willing to help out anyone who would be so bold as to do so.

St0rmcaller

Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
A clan is only as good as long as your principles match theirs. If that is not the case, you truly do not belong to the team, truly. But as long as you can agree with them, then you are already part of a team that you can be proud of. One that already espouses the virtues spoken of.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Originally posted by STW Max Sterling
Thqt you should stop typing in qwerty, DqrkBls. :p (zill)

On the idea itself, it's pretty good. I second it.

I hate QWERTY keyboard.....

About the idea I think it is a good one, but a difficult one to do.

Sidewinder

Sep 11, 2001
Canada
Visit site
[AFA 9]Stormcaller[IF]
whats the 9 position mean? :confused: never heard of that one....
as for civilian version of afa....great idea imo.
but then again, if they let a 16 year old high school student from canada in, id say pretty much anyone has a shot :D

asmodeus

DB addict
Mar 25, 2001
www.williamscanady.com
Originally posted by St0rmcaller
As for that, mayhaps it would be best if someone started a clan that is the civilian version of AFA? A clan based on promotion of realism and education? I'd be willing to help out anyone who would be so bold as to do so.

that's what we do:)

that's the direction we have taken:)

Storm: you can add me to your ICQ if you want we could talk about a "partnership" #6315430