Yo

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fraggee_Rok

Yeeeehuh?
*cries*
I wish I had a faster connection... but I haven't so I won't whine about it.:lol:
Anyways, thanks for the continued development Shrimp, Steve and everyone else - I know I haven't been around here for months [I kinda took a break from UnWheeling whilst finalising my RL-driving], but I'm very glad to see that this place is still going strong.
Unfortunately I wrecked a Rally map I was working on a few months ago, so I've got to reinstall and rethink before trying to contribute something to you nice folks. Of course, things might go pear-shaped if the UW version I'm working from [downloaded or something on the 18th January 2005] doesn't have the same foibles as newer ones!

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Fraggee_Rok said:
*cries*
I wish I had a faster connection... but I haven't so I won't whine about it.:lol:
Anyways, thanks for the continued development Shrimp, Steve and everyone else - I know I haven't been around here for months [I kinda took a break from UnWheeling whilst finalising my RL-driving], but I'm very glad to see that this place is still going strong.
Unfortunately I wrecked a Rally map I was working on a few months ago, so I've got to reinstall and rethink before trying to contribute something to you nice folks. Of course, things might go pear-shaped if the UW version I'm working from [downloaded or something on the 18th January 2005] doesn't have the same foibles as newer ones!

Nah don't worry about that, If it did, we'd be buggered every time we made a new version, we'd have to re-convert all of what, 40 maps?

Fraggee_Rok

Yeeeehuh?
ProjectX said:
Nah don't worry about that, If it did, we'd be buggered every time we made a new version, we'd have to re-convert all of what, 40 maps?

Thanks for putting my mind at ease ProjectX - I just wasn't sure if the vehicle sizes or general 'flow' had changed. It makes sense that it wouldn't though.
Oh yes, I'm hoping to include SICK in any maps I produce, just because someone took the time to make one of my pipe-dreams into reality.

:eek:

*cough* Right... yeah, sorry. SICK = Shrimp's Incredible Car Kicker... just in case you were wondering what old Fraggee was talking about.
I'm off to wash cars now - see you later :D

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
stevenhorton said:
Thanks for the comments on the car:) BTW, I have solved that rather nasty collision problem with the Cudas and new trucks on ramps.
sweet!! on both points (looks great steve) btw, i never noticed the highlight thing even when comparing a screeny with a google image search return
:goes to look again: ;)

craze

Jan 27, 2005
umm, i dont think the new car is released yet, i think hees waiting for teh new release of unwheel first.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Fraggee_Rok said:
Thanks for putting my mind at ease ProjectX - I just wasn't sure if the vehicle sizes or general 'flow' had changed. It makes sense that it wouldn't though.
Oh yes, I'm hoping to include SICK in any maps I produce, just because someone took the time to make one of my pipe-dreams into reality.

:eek:

*cough* Right... yeah, sorry. SICK = Shrimp's Incredible Car Kicker... just in case you were wondering what old Fraggee was talking about.
I'm off to wash cars now - see you later :D

What like in UWRM-Torpedo that I made? You were the guy behind those jump pads? Cool!

Fraggee_Rok

Yeeeehuh?
ProjectX said:
What like in UWRM-Torpedo that I made? You were the guy behind those jump pads? Cool!

You've used them?:eek: Awooga! Must-find-and-download!
But seriously, I only asked about how possible it would be to create car kickers - Shrimp just turned around and created them in a flash.
So, my idea... Shrimp's work.
That's why they're called Shrimp's Incredible Car Kickers (SICK)... not Fraggee's Unbelievable Car Kickers (FU...) Erm... :lol: Probably a good thing too.