Yip yip yip...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I wish my PC would start with a banana pressing the Numpad 0 key. :lol:
Reminds me of the computers we had way before i went for high school. Holy hell.

Last edited:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
TomWithTheWeather said:
Interestingly, if you look carefully, it the computer looks like a Gateway 2000 PC (the way they looked before they were renamed to just Gateway) with an Apple Color Monitor (commonly used with the Apple ][) on top, and the computer has the startup sound of the Macintosh II / early LC series :lol:

Edit: Look even more carefully, and the Power LED of the computer is actually off before the Yip Yips turn it on, and on afterwards! Same with the monitor. They didn't overlook it like some stores do when they make their ads :p

Last edited:

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
BeerGut said:
Electric Company intro actually, I win.
WRONG!
It is Sesame Street. "smack":stick:
Gawd i miss that show.
They have totaly ruined it these days. Has anyone seen it lately?
It made me cry and break stuff when i saw what they did to it.
I miss Jim. The world is't the same with out him.:(