1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yet Another Yet Another Real Life Mod Release

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Nov 10, 2008.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Of course, I jest. Despite Y.A.R.M.'s (Yet Another Real Life Mod) moniker, it's really a very ambitious modification for Unreal Tournament 2004 that has been growing better and better with each new release.

In an update of the release post, meowcat gives some details on the latest version and a few screenshots to boot. Give him some feedback on the mod!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. dub

dub

That pic with the guy shooting lying down sure reminds me of last stand.

3. Jam3s

Jam3s New Member

props to meowcat for a cool mod, i was playing this mod 2 years back or so.

*Edit
    Just downloaded and fooled around with the new COD4 mutator, the sprinting, melee, and perks are very well done. I will definitely play around with this some more!

*Edit... Again
    Yep i played through most of the mutators and weapons... barely any of the weapon sounds play on my intel mac lol... o well.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2008
  4. Kangus

Kangus Zombie on your pwn!

Good stuff. Everyone should give it a shot.