1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yes or No.

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by TheSniper, Jun 14, 2001.

?

Is the new TK system any good?

1. Yes, I think it will be good for gameplay.

34 vote(s)
    57.6%
  2. No, I dont want to lose my score becasue of a TK

16 vote(s)
    27.1%
  3. I really dont care I dont TK anyhow.

9 vote(s)
    15.3%
  1. Rostam

Rostam PSN: Rostam_

sry, but can u plz make a one line summary of that? cuz im way too tired 2 actually read ur thoughts...

2. sublime

sublime Cynic

heh.

Try the bulleted list if you're lazy/tired. After it says, "In summary..."

3. CAVERNA2K

CAVERNA2K Look, a fliing something!!!!!

Sublime: u´re sublime.

4. Rostam

did that, not a bad idea... just one question, couldnt u only make that summary? I havent red the rest of ur message, but the summary is pretty clear!

5. sublime

sublime Cynic

bah

Read the whole thing, then ask. Damn, you're lazy.

6. Rostam

so? ive red the entire article now that im not sleepy, and to tell u the truth, the summary is everything u needed to say! maybe one or 2 examples, but thats all... so there :p lol

7. sublime

sublime Cynic

sigh

Either reading comprehension of deductive reasoning aren't your strong points are you just skimmed.

"This is also on page 10 of the very long TK thread, but I doubt everyone wades through that."

That means this was from another thread about team killing. A portion of my post was in reply to other people and their comments. Then again, you need everything spelled out for you and even need people to point you to the summary. Bless your little heart.

8. Rostam

are u a lawyer?:rolleyes:

9. sublime

sublime Cynic

no

No, I'm not a lawyer, I'm a teacher. A teacher who is tired of the lazy, indolent, insolent youth I see every day who insist that everything be spoon-fed to them and refuse to think for themselves. I'm tired of those who would rather not try than fail and those who accept no responsibility for their own actions.

I'm tired of parents telling me to coddle junior's ego and not feed his mind. I'm tired of being told it's not junior's fault that he's failing. After all, his new BMW has been in the shop for a month. And he just doesn't get all that math stuff. Meanwhile at school junior is sleeping in class, talking back, refusing to better himself in any way, shape, or form, spouting off things like, "I don't need this stuff, my daddy is rich."

I'm tired of people like you. Even if none of the above is typical of you, your posts embody everything that is wrong with the youth of this country.

</rant>

10. DarkBls

DarkBls Inf Ex-admin

/Me is sad to see such rant.

But I'm very happy to read that.

11. Rostam

You made me cry

ps: teacher? 4 what? And in which country? just wanna know...