XMP NATION WIDE LAN

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

llam0rz

[pet]llama
Jul 15, 2004
If anyone so much as utters the word 'holla' at this LAN, assuming it will happen, your keyboard will be lodged in your anal crevasse at an oblique angle.

Mark my words.

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
I live in Georgia and I may need a ride if possible and new jersy is way to far to drive and the folridians would also agree

Skipr

Apr 1, 2004
I am from NJ, 200 bucks to fly there from Miami if anyone thought about flying, its cheaper to fly into NY though.

llam0rz

[pet]llama
Jul 15, 2004
This isn't going to happen anyways since nobody is going to coordinate it. We can discuss our plans or travel till we're blue in the face but until there is a reason to travel, why bother ;P

SwiftPaladin

Boing!
Feb 4, 2004
San Jose, CA
I think we need a list of what needs to be done: a list of 'assignments' that can be given to people that want to help make this true, but don't want to take the whole project on their hands. The assignments could range from coordinating travel expenditures, or locating a spot for the event, to finding out who will be in charge of the technicalities of connecting so many computers. If Aksen or Snake can come up with a list, or if they setup a date when we can suggest assignments in the irc channel, then all is good and we are that much closer ;)

DarkYOda

Apr 30, 2004
here is a list of what yall need to do:

1. decide how many locations and where. (put willing to travel out of state or not next to your name, and if yes how far)
2. decide when (put the time period when you can travel).
3. then people with overlapping preferences decide localized 1. and 2.
4. contact your local lan gaming place or provide a house.
5. be on time.

[DS]wOOt! :)

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
well we can meet in Jacksonville FL and have one there with a hotel or get somewhere huge that can support 10 computers with DSL or 56k Internet so we can chat and webcam the lan but we need tables and food and drinks IS ANYONE ONE RICH THAT PLAYS XMP because it would be most helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.