XMP Compatibility with UT security add on's

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
so is the conversion gonna work with Security like Anti-tcc and UTAN?

on the video...Great work...can't wait for utxmp to come out!!

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Killinya said:
so is the conversion gonna work with Security like Anti-tcc and UTAN?
Oh man, I think you just opened a can of worms. This is perhaps my biggest concern regarding UTXMP. Anti-tcc has never really been able to keep up with the UT cheats/bots/etc that are out there. They always seem to be a step or two behind, and it takes even longer for server operators to update their UT servers...

I'm really quite worried about UTXMP in the sense that there are a lot more people writing cheats/bots/etc for UT than there ever were for U2XMP, and theoretically these same UT cheats/bots/etc will work with little modification in UTXMP. This issue is of utmost concern if UTXMP becomes the new XMP for official championships/cups/etc (like JXL or Clanbase).

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
Bleeder said:
Oh man, I think you just opened a can of worms.

that can has been there a long time, open.... and as u2:xmp we did nothing about it. anti-tcc, utpure, and others at least stop the majority of the cheats...

and I hope Dandel is right, if its just mutators, it should work.