XBox 360

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShredPrince

Sep 14, 2005
CTF-Omicron BONG
Have there been any updates, or even whispers/ rumors about when UT3 will come to 360 that I'm may be unaware of?

Last I heard April is possible.

I figured the thread title would facilitate revival and quell repeat threads.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Here's what I've read via Joystiq.com
In an interview with Joystiq, Epic Games' VP Mark Rein told us that there's no progress with Microsoft on making UT3 mods work with Xbox Live. One would think Microsoft would be more open to community content given the recent Xbox Live Community announcement, but Rein noted that the system is different. Rein said the Xbox 360 version has no set release date.

Mr. Rein said they're going to improve the PS3 mod import process, so I'm hoping they do indeed streamline that a bit.

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
I dunno I own a PS3 a pc and the X360, would I want to see UT3 on the Xbox360, Hell I wanna see it on the PS3 let alone Xbox360, and yes I do have it installed on the pc.