WWF SMACKDOWN GETS a TERMINAL APPEARANCE!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
That's Right Tonight at 8pm EST.
WWF Smackdown will welcome Arnold Shwartzenegger To the WWF. He will be there
promoting his new Movie End of DAYS.
And for those of you who poo poo Sports Entertainment this is the ultimate in validity for the WWF. Oh and just so you know. WWF went public 2 weeks ago in the Stock Market. And Thats right! You can actually own a piece of THE ROCK.
Also to the so-called critics who CAll WWF
Entertainment Lowbrow. Understand one thing
And one thing only Your the same fools who WATch Ricki LAke,Jerry Springer,Regular Soap Operas,Cops,Judge Judy,Dawson's Creek,Buffy
And other Ahem Highbrow forms of entertainment. WWF is hipper than most of the programs found on television. And has more Legitimite action and Comedy than your favorite action shows. And oh yeah they do their own stunts. The number 2 selling best seller On the NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLERS LIST is Mick Foley's Have a Nice DAY Aka
MAnkind on WWF. His 500 page + book is an
self-written autobiography of his life and his experiences in and out of the ring.
Also WWF AlBum Volume debuted on the Billboard charts at number 4.
WWF Attitude was one of the highest selling
Games on the Playstation this year.
And Consistantly WWF programs have the best raitings in the 18-45 category that advertisings love to hit when selling products. MAke no Mistake Wrestling is a
Is just as viable entertaintment medium as
watching X-files or Nypd Blue. And those who discount it are fools.
Wrestling has been around for nearly 70+ years and its here to stay.

IF YA SMELL! LA! LA! LA! What The ROCK is
Cooking!

Aug 19, 1999
PA, USA
Visit site
Wrestling isn't a real sport. Real sports aren't scripted and the fact someone in their 50's like the old Hulk is or was still in it proves it's a scam not worthy of the name sport. I can't believe the WWF is in the stock market. That's just what we need, every southerner on their new fangled PC trading wrasslin' stocks.

------------------
"During S&M play, be sure to have a "safety word"
to prevent injury, death or allergic reaction."
-PCXL

[This message has been edited by TheToadWarrior (edited 11-11-1999).]

S

Slaughter

I'm glad he posted in this part of the forum anyway. He really should go to wwf.com and their chat areas instead of droning on in Unreal/UT forums.

Oh, but once there, the real Rock would probably lay the smackdown on his roody-poo candy-a$$ for stealing his catch-phrases.

Hehe

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Wrestling isn't a real sport.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are many types of wrestling. Which type do you mean? Collegiate wrestling is a very real sport.

As for professional wrestling (which I think is what you're referring to), true, most of it is scripted and so on; but mind you, a lot of those stunts performed by pro wrestlers are dangerous. I think they deserve some of our respect for their courage in this respect.

Of course, there's one more type of wrestling I really love: boy vs. girl on-the-bed wrestling... /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

bullet2.gif

Shake it, baby!

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
I don't like wrestling cause I know its fake, but if I was to watch it for some good laughs I would watch WCW because Bill Goldberg Kicks A$$ lol sorry not a big fan of rock hahaha /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Wraith :\ An apparition of a living person in his exact likeness seen usually just before his death. :\ Ghost, Spector

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
The Rock loves Boy-Girl wrestling.
Except when The Rock GETS CUTT-OFF and is not allowed to get to home plate. The Rock always goes for the pin. But everyone once in a while Even The Peoples Champ gets a match that ends in a count-out when the Rock
willing opponent changes her mind. /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

AS far As GoldBerg is concerned THE ROCK respects Goldberg but not only would the Rock
LAYETH THE SMACKDOWN GOLDBERG,The Rock would have to say without a shadow of a Doubt.
That Who's Next is the lamest monkey-crap of a line THE ROCK has ever heard!

bullet2.gif

The Rock is without a shadow of a doubt the most elecrtifying poster in PlanetUnreal Entertainment in the world today.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Why are you jealous /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif are you wanting to be next /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Ohhh! boy I could just see it Goldberg Vrs Rock haha He would kick your NY accent a$$ LOL haha.. Sorry Jabroni you would get a smack down from him hahaha...

bullet2.gif

Wraith :\ An apparition of a living person in his exact likeness seen usually just before his death. :\ Ghost, Spector

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
All that crap is, is a white trash male soap opera. It has every thing a white trash closet homosexual could ever want, near naked guys with mud flap hair cuts (a.k.a. the mullet) rolling around on the ground with another guy trying to pin each other.

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
The Rock Bows down to Cammy's razor wit.
Billy Badd *** you opened yourself up for that comment. The People have Spoken and you have been made to look like a fool.

Know your Role and SHUT YER MOUTH!

bullet2.gif

The Rock is without a shadow of a doubt the most elecrtifying poster in PlanetUnreal Entertainment in the world today.

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
No ROCK,

Know your role you imbred. Any one who would presume to pretend to be the peoples champ really ought to do something worthwhile. Fake Wrestling, which has been scripted out is not hard. IF your namesake wins, a writer deemed it so. Too bad huh. Why don't you immitate a real peoples champ, like Ghandi, or Mother Theresa, they would LAY THE SMACKDOWN ON YOU LITTLE GIRL even from their graves. Dude the ROCK is a putz, who better ride this little wave, cause when its over its over. You will see him next summer in a bad cinimax soft pron, still spouting that jabroni crap. Too bad for you, you will have to question your very existence when the ROCK is revealed for his worthlessness. Get over yourself, you look stupid now. You were funny at first, but now it is aesy to see that your just a confused little boy who is EvilAdams Brother... SO WHAT. You are not EVIL, you are not intellegent enough to hang with me, so do not even bother. what a loser.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Oh My !!! Rock I think the people have spoken and have found you to be boring , or should I say lost in lala land /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Oh and say hi to your Midget little brother evil ash or was that evil a$$ I don't remember lol ...

bullet2.gif

[This message has been edited by The-Wraith (edited 11-14-1999).]

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
Hey, come on, fellas, let's not be so hard on the Rock, he's just indulging in a bit of on-line role-playing like the rest of us. As for pro wrestling, if you don't like it, fine, don't watch it, just remember there are people who do. I for one. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif(At least you've gotta admit pro wrestling is funny.)

bullet2.gif

Shake it, baby!

O

OFUpYours

In this arguement...one needs to determine the objective of the post.
Entertainment is entertainment.....reality is reality.
Its a mistake to try an force one on the other.
Theres nothing wrong with fantasy or idealism....hell..why are we playing a video fantasy game...
But one should not confuse fiction with fact. Thats a recipe for a letdown

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Yeah right now I am fantisizing launchig 6 rockets at your a$$ watching you go splat /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif