wuts the diff between Speshul Mods, Super Mods and Super Fantastic?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
bufmods.jpg

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
1) Have weird status messages.
2) Have names in big red italics.
3) Don't visit often.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
1 forum system we ran at GU (I think php plat) had a plugin were we could make emo mods. Basically the plugin allowed me as an admin to grant all moderator type privileges to a user but said user could only use them on himself... IE he could silence, block, or even ban himself. He could delete threads but only from his own ability to see it. They could limit their own post count etc. etc. What the point was I have no idea.

But I know nothing about vbullitin so I have no clue what sorts of permissions moderators can be granted on it.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Super Fantastic users unlock a subforums where they can brag about their large red font text.

I dare you, to turn my name into large red italics. I double dare you.