1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wtf????

Discussion in 'Concept Discussion Board' started by someguy_99, Oct 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magus

Magus New Member

If you know everything, why do you need someone else to make you a gun?

2. Prophetus

Prophetus Old Fart

Someguy_99, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Before you go and slander someone, you better have your facts in line.

This is the WoD forums and the moderators of this forum take care of their own business. The only time I will step in is when they ask me or I see a blatant violation of the user agreement. Even then, I will inform the moderators before I take action.

Don't go throwing my name around like you know what, how, where and when I will do stuff. I don't know who locked your thread...so stop accusing me. Lame.

Postal's account was degraded to "Registered" member, so he has no access to manipulate this forum.

3. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Hey Prophetus, I said that you probably did NOT close it, but there is no one else who possibly could. OK? So don't get mad at me, I get to get mad at Nemephosis. Don't just read the post he told you to read. Reading all of it would be the best way to get the whole story. Good-bye.

4. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

I didn't do anything, so you do not have rights to get mad at me. You do not get to get mad at me. What the hell did I ever do to your stupid thread.

You stated earlier that you know everything, so why don't you know who closed your thread? Why don't you go make your own gun? Why don't you use a bit of sense next time you wanna slag someone off here?

5. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

Perhaps it was another of his "jokes."

6. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Yes, but as always, inefective. And I'm mad at you Nemephosis for directing him to this thread when I said myself that is was very unlikely that he closed it. And I can think whatever I want about you, alright? If you got a problem with it, that's to damn bad I guess. And I think that maybe it was me who closed it. Like, accedentaly pushing close topic instead of post reply. Just maybe.

7. Nemephosis

Hey you can think what you want, but keep it to yourself.

Of course, if you won't, well, I guess the inverse is true then.

And you are NOT going to slander someone without their being able to stick up for themselves.

If it was so damn unlikely, you never should have said it.

Why are you still here anyway?

You better be careful who you say "you don't like it, too bad" to. I'm not a mean person until I'm provoked. You might wanna stop doing that. You don't come on here and provoke people who have been around a lot longer than you have.

Now, put that sharp stick down and quit poking me with it.

8. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

*breaks stick over knee* All right then, you piss off, I piss off. Deal?

9. Prophetus

Prophetus Old Fart

OK, you two stop the shouting. Hug and kiss, but don't fall in love.

10. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

I'm glad that's over.

11. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Yeah, it's over if he doesn't piss me off again.

12. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

someone close this thread alread...

13. Nemephosis

Again, I didn't do anything. You're the one who doesn't know who closed your thread. You started accusing everyone of it.

I did not do it. Proph didn't. Smoke didn't. Kangus didn't. That only leaves one person who could.

And what do you mean, it's over if I don't piss you off? I don't do it on purpose. I get no enjoyment from it. I'm sorry if the facts hurt, but it wasn't me. You have no reason to get mad at me.

Just don't say things that sound very igmnorant like "well I would like to see you think of something better" and there won't be a problem.

14. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

I WAS NOT ACCUSING! I WAS ONLY MAKING SUGGESTIONS TO WHO MIGHHT HAVE DONE IT!! And what I mean by "if you don't piss me off it's over" is that I will tape that stick together and start poking you with it again. Now, you don't want to get poked, and I don't want a sore arm, so just FORGET everything. I'm closing this thread. If you want to reply, start a new topic.

15. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Wait, one more thing. I highly doubt I could have opened the menu and selected "close thread" all by accident. So the best explanation I can think up is that it was a glitch in the system. Now this thread is not closed, so you can agree or disagree with this.

16. Kangus

Kangus Zombie on your pwn!

I am now closing this thread. I was out of town for the weekend, otherwise I'd have done it sooner.

I will soon be adding another moderator to this forum to cover my ass when I'm away from my computer....

No more hatred & slandering & flaming. I won't tolerate it.:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.