WTF...you can't sell sex toys in Texas?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
That's bogus; there's something else behind it

When i was in Texas earlier this year I went to two sex shops with friend of mine who was shopping for dildos for herself. If what I saw in one of those stores (my innocent eyes! aieee!) was legal, then that woman is fine as well

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
not really on topic ...

BangOut said:
That's bogus; there's something else behind it

When i was in Texas earlier this year I went to two sex shops with friend of mine who was shopping for dildos for herself. If what I saw in one of those stores (my innocent eyes! aieee!) was legal, then that woman is fine as well

That doesn't hold true all around, though, as it seems Tommy Chong was imprisoned a while back for selling bongs (labeled "water pipes" to avert paraphenelia status) over the Internet because of his celebrity status and pro-pot persona.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
oosyxxx said:
That doesn't hold true all around, though, as it seems Tommy Chong was imprisoned a while back for selling bongs (labeled "water pipes" to avert paraphenelia status) over the Internet because of his celebrity status and pro-pot persona.

Yeah, but that's the craziness that is the War on Drugs. There's no War on Dildos...yet

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states

Btljuice

Jun 10, 2001
Visit site
Master Roshi said:
Busted for selling a vibrator??? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. How is this illegal? Are people robbing banks with these things???

Part of the reason she got busted is because she was selling them as 'marital aids'. The sex shops in Texas that sell them are doing so as 'novelties'. It biols down to the 'intent' when selling them I guess.