WPList fix?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Since the original thread for the INF_WPList thread seems to have been lost in one of the great forum crashes, i've started a new thread.

For those who don't remember the INF_WPList mutator, it allows a player to have a greatly increased Weapon Priorities list (well over UT and INF's default 50), so that players can spawn with their best weapon in their hands instead of commonly getting stuck with some random weapon.

To get down to it, the other day i fired up INF for the first time in probably 6 months and after a bit of playing i noticed that the INF_WPList mutator is capped to only 200 weapon classes in it's list. Now back in '06 when the mutie was made i'm sure 200 was very generous, but as some may remember i always maintained a master list with all the weapons from all the various mutators that had their own weapon classes. Now with the SCAR rifle having been out for some time and it's many, many weapon classes, that list has gone over the 200 limit.

So i was wondering if anyone who can edit the mutator still resides around here and would be willing to raise the max limit?

I've attached a copy of the mutator for those who don't have it, sicne the original release thread seems to be lost.

Attachments

• INF_WPList.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 10